Reviews for Après Mort, le Deluge
PeachWater chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow, this sounds kind of epic!
Still a bit questionable at the 'not being dead' part, but very interesting plotline :D
So far, like it! -Alyson
Code Aster chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Loved this. I wish I had stumbled upon it earlier.
twotoed chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I know it's old, but, heh, there are few stories out there that make me smile, let alone laugh a little. This one qualifies.
Rose chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I can't believe the story still hasn't found a conclusion :(

I really loved this story the most as I am not a fan of fanfiction but you convinced me to give it a try, and how I enjoyed reading this. Loved it when it first came and still love it now 3

I hope you might feel inspired to take up the story again? It really felt Pratchett was writing this. It would be a shame to leave it...hope you reconsider.

Thank you for sharing a gem with the rest of the world 3
MissElizabethDove chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Doctors and ooks and L-space, oh my! :D
CarrieVS chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
There's quite a lot of Harry Potter/Discworld crossover, and virtually none of it is any good. So I was quite surprised by yours.

Well written in general, although you do seem to have a tendancy to use impressive sounding words. Be careful with this: in general, and especially in speech or a charater's thoughts, big words sometimes just don't fit.

The plot is interesting and original, and for the most part the characters are well done.

Pity you didn't finish it.
hypercell chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Ok,I loved the American joke. This is great. You have captured the style of discworld and I love the Harry potter twist! LOL!
Midnight Mustang chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Is this story going to be updated?

*Begs shamelessly for update*

Please?

;D
Pagemistress89 chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
This fic is way good! Seriously, I absolutely love it! Especially the parts with Carrot. Please update it! I want to see what happens next, especially with the Luggage having eaten Sirius' wand and Sirius being terrified of bars. I can't wait to see what happens next! Please, please update again!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
update? please?
Meteoricshipyards chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Er - it's canon that clothes transforms with the animagus; Perhaps it doesn't on the disk world (we know that Angula's don't, but she's a were).

Boy, are you mean to Sirius. Animal cruelty.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Interesting story so far. Wonder what the wizards will make of Sirius.

Thanks for the story. It's well done.

Tom A.
Aicefer chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please update! This is very well written and in context with both stories.
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Poor Sirius! Hope he gets his wand back. Please do me the courtesy of updating.
GrammarHammer chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Damn. I have reached - all too soon - your current chapter and now must wait, impatiently, for you to continue your wonderful story. I am now a big fan of your writing and hope to see this continued soon, rather than later :)

Keep up the great work.