Reviews for Xemnas got run over by a reindeer
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hilarious. Absolutely, hilarious.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
lol!
catharsis25 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
WAy better than the original. Someone should make that on youtube. it would be tre-hilarious.
Valentine Vampire chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
RotFL! That's gotta be the funniest fanfic ever! I had to sing it last Christmas, I just had to.

"But as for me and Axel, we believe! (Axel's painfilled screams can be heard coming from the Castle as Demyx's body twitches)" I don't know why, but that made me laugh the hardest. I must not have a soul.
Jinzouningen chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
JK: Thxs for the review and love your fics! No, don't take it down, I was curious! *Huggles* Keep writng!

Xemnas: What's going-*Raindeer tramples*

JK:...roflmao...
disagd1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
wow that was hilarious! I could actually see that happening. You should drink eggnog more often. ;)
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
ROFL! That was nuts! I'm suffocating from laughter here!

*starts singing "Xenmas got run over by a reindeer"*

Funniest parts: (I had to narrow it down cause they were all HILARIOUS!)

"I've warned all my friends and neighbors, (Demyx runs around dressed in a Chocobo suit and passes out fliers to Sora and the gang)

"Better watch out for yourselves." (Sora runs after Demyx when he saw it was Sora x Riku pics from DA on the fliers)"

-snip-

"Xemnas got run over by a reindeer, (Xemnas is bloody and bruised,"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON WHOEVER DID THIS-" Gets taken out by the reindeer again)

Walking home to the Castle Christmas Eve. (The reindeer pees on Xemnas's prone body)

You can say there's no such thing as Santa, (Xemnas crys,"I JUST HAD THIS THING DRYCLEANED YESTERDAY! is attacked once more)"

-snip-

"Now Xaldin's cooking is on the table, (Roxas pokes the food which growls at him. o.O;;)"

-snip-

"But as for me and Axel, we believe. (Axel holds up a sign that says,"This is fun!")"
therichnobody chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Pure hilarity! Go eggnog for making 'em write this! W00t!
ThePenandtheSword chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
OMG! This is the BEST! _

I love this! So funny! ENCORE ENCORE ENCOR-*falls over and hits whirly chair* *sees stars* *Xemnas points and laughs*
xKeeper of the Starsx chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
this was so FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved this so much! you dont know how much i laughed at this! HAHAHA!

this ones goin on ma list! but if you blame this on the eggnog... hahaha... DRINK UP ME HEARTIES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *hands you gallon jugs of eggnog* hahahaha
IggJiggWigg chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Heeheehee...nice song...mayb i'll sing this for the family caroling...heeheehe...Thanks for the christmas story
Mademoiselle Mystery chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That was very cute. I enjoy all of the torture that you put Xemnas through, the evil little thing that he is. That was funny. I am happy that you had eggnog. :)

~Moony