Reviews for All I Want For Christmas Is You
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Aww, that's funny! :DD I really like it! :D
SasuNaruIsMyLife19 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Aww that was os cuper cute and fluffy! Just adorable, and SasuNaru at its best :D Good job! And Merry Christmas!
bridmatt chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I don't know, it doesn't seem very Sasuke-like to pull that kind of a prank/surprise. I'd have expected it to be the other way around. (It was dumb and sappy enough that it fits Naruto's M.O. perfectly, but not Sasuke's.) But maybe that's what you were going for, expecting that we would have all figured it out if Naruto had been the one to go away on the mission. Regardless, canon-based holiday stories are always cute.
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hehe, poor Shikamaru almost getting thrown out the window xD
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Good job on this story and... ha-ha oh come on Sasuke, Naruto's right! You /are/ his present XD
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
hahaha, best christmas present ever!
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww... i'm sorry, Sasuke, but even though you were trying to be sweet, that was an idiotic move. There would have been soooo many better ways to give Naruto his present, without making the poor blonde drunken and depressed.

Still, this was wonderfully written and sweet. Just like most of your SasuNaru stories.

My only big thing is that i am still intrigued by what Sai had said to naruto. I want to know more!
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
awwww so sweet
maxridelover chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
lol i loved this!
Nemayaa chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
AWWWW this was so sweet :') And the ending just cracked me up LOL evil, evil kiba mwahahaha good job writing this awesome oneshot (:
Dhrghrghryn chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I officially love you.
lil ninja chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
i knew it, i knew it, i knew it, i knew it, i knew it, i knew it! xD
SeldomFollowIt chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
PFFFT. That was adorkable xD I totally knew that was going to happen as soon as Kiba pounded on the door :'3 Too cute
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was just an insanely cute story.
Juura99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010