Reviews for Pan Fried
Person chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
haha. very nice. i liked the end especially. (the baking it rather than frying it part).
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
A twisted, Winchester Christmas tale, all right!

Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw, cute;)
SammySpirit chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Ha, that was a great ending

nice story! chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Okay, I know you wrote this over two years ago but I have just found it whilst flicking through!

Priceless, just loved it, and could so imagine it actually happening - Dean telling Sam their dad would pan fry the squirrel and John coming back at Dean by saying he would bake it! No wonder Sam threw up, and it would have served them both right if he had missed the sink!
jmstevens chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Poor Sammy... Lol

Cute story. Especially when Sam had Dean convinced there was a ghost in the tree and they wake John up. :D
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh hahaha! That was simply brilliant. Keep up the great work. :)
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hahaha! Cute! Loved it.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aw, poor Sammy. He's going to be traumatized for life from that squirrel. Where ever did you get this idea? Great story!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I can't believe I'm laughing about a story that has a poor dead squirrel in it but... the end was just hilarious.
Shivirani chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG SQUIRREL! Love that story! Meanie Deanie... but it's hilarious! Baked squirrel... And my sister's threatening me with a fork. Aparently, she loves it too. Go figure...

From haunted Christmas tree to dead squirrel to Christmas dinner... well, that's certainly a lot of Christmas spirit.
Cass chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
AW this was adorable. I love this: “No, Sam. Did you get a look at it? It was ugly. None of the girl squirrels would’ve given him a second glance.” Thanks for this amazingly cute story.
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This was pretty cute. I wish it was longer though! I wonder what John got Sam and Dean for Christmas.
Sarie Venea chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Poor Sammy! Dean is mean!

lembas7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
*laptop sliding to bed as I roll with laughter* On behalf of college students plagued by squirrels with only two settings (rabid or roadkill), I thank you so much for this ficlet!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »