Reviews for Pan Fried
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
So Dean's smart-ass comments and picking on Sam are hereditary, huh? LOL! Great story, and the last two lines are are gonna have me laughing for a while : )
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
SO funny! Dean is just such a butt-head, but perfectly big-brother-like, and Sammy's a cutie, and the tree and the squirrel. Awesome story! Keep up the great work :)

Shinigami06
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Frying is better, not that I've ever done that. It's surprising Sam likes Christmas at all after that. So funny.
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hehe, that was very cute, i love weechester fics. i liked john joining in the joke at the end too. i always like stories that portray him as a good guy.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed earlier. Your story was so funny. I love your wee!chester fics. Dean's assuance that the squirrel idn't have family:

“Do you think it had a family?”

Dean added soap and gently scrubbed the bite. “No, Sam. Did you get a look at it? It was ugly. None of the girl squirrels would’ve given him a second glance.”

“He looked like a squirrel to me,” Sam replied, watching as Dean rinsed his arm. “A dead squirrel.”

“Trust me, we saved him a lifetime of loneliness and heartache.” Dean hung the wet cloth over the side of the tub and grabbed the tube of Neosporin.

And John's answer; not letting neith of the boys off the hook:

John looked between both boys, the look of panic melting from his face. “No, we are not frying the squirrel for dinner,” he ground out.

Sam grinned.

“We are baking it. Less grease; won’t clog the arteries.”

Dean barely got out of the way as Sam threw up into the sink.

I wasn['t sure if I should laugh or hug Sam cause I think John was just a mite serious.

Awesome job, Emily.

Amy
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh, that's just hilariously evil.
j chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
LOL SO FUNNY I LOVED THAT!FIRST OFF I LOVED HOW VERY DEANISH UR DEAN ACTED VERY SUITING(WHY M I STILL WRITING IN CAPITALS?)i loved how he was protective of sam when he thought there was danger but then was all snarkey when he found out it was favorite line was definetly

“Do you think it had a family?”

HA HA HA SO DEAN!

Hilarious!
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Hahaha, bloody brilliant! More!
Alachai chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ah, that was adorable! Poor Sam...and poor squirl.

-Andrea
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
SO funny. Hahaha. Sorry Sam, that's just the way it goes sometimes. Better keep those boys up to date on their tetanus.
Luu chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh my gosh, this was hilarious! The title gave me an idea of what was actually in the tree, which was great, made the lead up to them finding out that much more amusing. You did a wonderful job. _
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
ROFL.

That was cute.
CatChild1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OMG, that was so cute!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
OH MY GOSH! Too cute:) Thank you very much!
neelarayfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was really cute and funny!Well done!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »