Reviews for Soldier Boy
SladeRavenFan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow! I never read an story with Slade and Adeline's date. It was perfect, it really was. Your mother must be amazing if that's what she's like. My mother is too, once you get past all the yelling and calling me 'pathetic' and a 'sh*t head' because I'm always asking her questions...
AWW chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was SO cute! WOW! Amazing! :D
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Hello hello my dear Rena Redhead!

Beautiful, beautiful story. I loved every last bit of it. You definately bring out the sexiness in Slade's personality which matches his outer appearence in person(you know, without the mask) I loved it, also, because it wasn't sappy. It was very... professional. Adeline seems like a total doll, the way she is, I find that most women in most male dominant shows are quite annoying and clingy, but it appears as though Adeline is very different. This only makes me want to read your other story concerning her more. I thought it was really funny the state that Slade was in when he asked her out, and the fact that she kept calling him Soldier Boy(Although I will admit every time I read it I kept thinking of the song, but that's entirely my fault for trying to be 'hip' with the young people)

Anyways, I'm supposed to be doing my homework, but I think I'll run off and read more of your stories instead.

Do try and update "Custody" in the meantime though...(and when I say that I mean NOW) Totally kidding, take the time you need. Just remember, every hour that passes without an update, I bleed a little bit more internally.

With love and friendship and awesomeness and brunette-ness,

-Kari

P.S: Even though I've always imagined my anime/HiKari self to have sky blue hair. I'd tell you why, but it's a long story. I'll save it for our next lunch period instead:)
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow. Just wow. I think this is denfintly my favorite story of yours. (Besides What) I get all warm and fuzzy inside everytime I read it. It's so cute. Bad thing is, Carter is wrong. They don't stay together. ~sigh~ Besides RobxStar, this is probably my fave couple. ~sighs again~ Anyhoo, this is denfintly my favorite one shot of yours. (Doi, I guess you figured that out already) Keep writing more one shots, they ROCK!

AdrenalineRush
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Aw, Slade and Addie are rather a perfect pair sometimes. They're both so strong, determined, and self motivated. It really is a shame that 'certain events' happened and their marriage fell apart. Great story, really cute!
Infamous One chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was sweet,very ,our favorite mercenary wasn't always a complete hard .
Within Imagination chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This was good, as well!
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
well...that was unexpected but still rather awesome! there are not many fics about the two anyway, but yours has to be the best! i love it!

im thinking that Slade is one of your fav characters right? ... mine too! :D

CI
alibi2014 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
So I'm reading this and trying to figure out who they are, and then you mention that he has blonde hair... and that they were in training... and then I realized who they were. And my eyes widened like ten times.

How awesome that you used Adeline! I really like her a lot- she's such an interesting character. Especially since she's the only one that can put Slade in his place. When she was thinking about how she treated the soldiers during training it reminded me of how Slade treats Robin.

I can just see Slade being so confident as to ask out his captain. It's sort of bittersweet, knowing how it all turns out in the end.

Slade and Adeline were a tad out of character, but it was a lot of fun to see them interacting, and to see Adeline at all. Can't wait to see more of your stuff!
Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
(beats self on the head with shovel) Must.(hit)Stop.(hit) Thinking.(hit)Slade's.(hit)Hot!( .hit) Holy cow, the way you described Slade and Adeline dancing gave me goose bumps,man! And just for a tip, you don't have to make everything completely and totally accurate all the time when it comes to length of hair or small triffles like that.(why should you, no one else ever does) Continue the influencial work. I absolutly adore it!
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Don't be so nervous. This story perfectly reflects the person Slade once was before he became an immortal mercenary. Also Addie seems to me like any normal woman should be on her first date with a future husband. You did fine.
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
YOu know Slade! YOu own him in a way that is so real and cool! I envy you girl!