Reviews for A Very Hairy Christmas
Willow Meekins chapter 1 . 5/14
I knew Hermione was pregnant the minute she didn't yell at Fred and George when they ate the pudding and instead cried. It was obvious that something was wrong and the first thing I came up with was pregnant.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I'm so glad Harry and Ginny are engaged
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
"I'm going to make another pudding and if either of you eat it, I will banish your bits to Siberia." :O LOL! Now THAT's a threat! ;p

"Because I'm in love with you and I am a big prat." Loved this! If that didn't get her to forgive him, I don't know what else he could say. :)

They're apparel... [Their]

Good story! :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very good! i loved it!
ghostwarning chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That made me laugh and it was cute as all heck! Ep! MORE H/G STORIES TO READ! I am addicted XDD
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is a great one shot story. It great that Harry and Ginny is getting married, funny that Ron and Hermione are already married. It funny that Harry getting permission from Arthur Weasley. I really love reading this story, I happy to admit I love reading almost all you story's.
QueenKalasin chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
What a wonderful story! It's really an awsome one. Well written, interesting and fairly original. It's utterly divine!

I hope you've written are really large number of other stories, because this one was so great!
Wildpaw chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Hmm... I like this story and idea but I think Harry should've waited till proposing..
realfanficts chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I really am sorry I never read this until now. I don't know how I could have missed it! I was missing out not having read it, being the sucker for romance that I am.
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Cute story, I enjoyed it, despite that Harry asked Mr. Weasley first, which I usually dislike. Ginny is a strong character, she can make decisions on her own. But Fred, George, and Ron were absolutely lovely! One thing to mention though:

Just remember that You're is YOU ARE - I think that only happened once and I can't recall where.
Harry James Potter B7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
good first chapter for the new story. i loved it. keep it up!
Secret world chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
love the fic. good thinking

and every body new that ron and herminey would get together there such a good cuple

can't wate to read more love the story
Prankster 4 life chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is a great story. Its written really well. please updaTE SOON
Mrs. Roonil Wazlib chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very good first chaptter. Will you continue with the story?
MoarCowbell chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh, lovely! I really really like this fic. Normally I'm not a /huge/ fan of post Hogwarts fics, but you did it so well you've changed my mind. (: Everything was in-character and believable, well done. Awesome story!