Reviews for A Very Hairy Christmas
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
"I'm going to make another pudding and if either of you eat it, I will banish your bits to Siberia." :O LOL! Now THAT's a threat! ;p

"Because I'm in love with you and I am a big prat." Loved this! If that didn't get her to forgive him, I don't know what else he could say. :)

They're apparel... [Their]

Good story! :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very good! i loved it!
raymix chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That made me laugh and it was cute as all heck! Ep! MORE H/G STORIES TO READ! I am addicted XDD
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is a great one shot story. It great that Harry and Ginny is getting married, funny that Ron and Hermione are already married. It funny that Harry getting permission from Arthur Weasley. I really love reading this story, I happy to admit I love reading almost all you story's.
QueenKalasin chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
What a wonderful story! It's really an awsome one. Well written, interesting and fairly original. It's utterly divine!

I hope you've written are really large number of other stories, because this one was so great!
Wildpaw chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Hmm... I like this story and idea but I think Harry should've waited till proposing..
realfanficts chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I really am sorry I never read this until now. I don't know how I could have missed it! I was missing out not having read it, being the sucker for romance that I am.
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Cute story, I enjoyed it, despite that Harry asked Mr. Weasley first, which I usually dislike. Ginny is a strong character, she can make decisions on her own. But Fred, George, and Ron were absolutely lovely! One thing to mention though:

Just remember that You're is YOU ARE - I think that only happened once and I can't recall where.
Harry James Potter B7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
good first chapter for the new story. i loved it. keep it up!
Secret world chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
love the fic. good thinking

and every body new that ron and herminey would get together there such a good cuple

can't wate to read more love the story
Prankster 4 life chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is a great story. Its written really well. please updaTE SOON
Mrs. Roonil Wazlib chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very good first chaptter. Will you continue with the story?
MoarCowbell chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh, lovely! I really really like this fic. Normally I'm not a /huge/ fan of post Hogwarts fics, but you did it so well you've changed my mind. (: Everything was in-character and believable, well done. Awesome story!
IndiaInk chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
A marvelous Christmas story! Very well-written, very in character. Great job, and thank you!

Happy Holidays

-India
karma11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
aw it was so good! i wish it wasnt over! do you think you will add more chapter to it like, their wedding and stuff? i think it would make a great fic and i would definatly read it!