Reviews for Uzumaki Chronicles: Hyuuga's Edge
Periwinkles chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Great story. I think I know why Tenten was able to remove the sword. :) It'd be nice if you wrote a sequel, but it's fine as is.
Odiga Tuwakawa chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
haha nice! luz
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
It would be nice to have a sequel. I am dissapointed there is very little nejixten ten but other than that I liked the plot. It was interesting. Keep on writing.
JulieDragonrider chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
This was a really good fanfiction overall, you described the battle very well, but I think that maybe you should have neji have a little inner conflict between himself. Overall it was great.
nejitenfan chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
nice
Impalallama chapter 7 . 2/7/2007
Mirakuru Rein chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Nice ending! xDD I loved the twist with the Akatsuki - very cool. And the little connection between Neji and Tenten - maybe some NejixTenten...? xDD Overall it was a great fic. Good work.
Hado82 chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
Yay! Chappie 7 complete! I like this story a lot...P I think mainly because of the writing, the interesting plot that would naturally attract people to read it, and not to mention NEJI! Needless to say I am one of Neji's fans. P Good job! Hope to read more from you!
Liana Hyuuga chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
that was a cool chapter but I fell sorry for Neji and Tenten if I saw that I had been roomed with lee and I wanted to rest I would have walked out and gone home despite my wounds
dreamlifter chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Very cool chapter, fun read. Funny ending too.

small bit of criticism, the line about naruto, hinata and dinner. its written a little confusingly. i'm sure that naruto got caughtup in his story and without thinking asked hinata out to dinner.
Matahari chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Great chapter! I'm glad Neji found it within himself to take his destiny into his own hands and not careless lay blame to everyone in the Main family. It's being very interesting now with Uchiha Itachi taking Uchiha's Crescent and with Neji wondering how Tenten could have wielded the sword. Please continue!
pnaixrose chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
aw...Tenten and Neji! i had a feeling that was the reason why she was able to take it out
Paralizing-Ninja chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
please tell me did u make TenTen an Uchiha? oh and good job and update soon plz.
Ryuu no Kami chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
YES! THE AKATSUKI WOULD MAKE THIS EVEN AWESOMER! They are so cool! Anyways, I am glad that everyone is okay, and even laughed at Lee, but who doesn't? Well, I thank you for the updating speed, and I hope it doesn't stop!

Kratos Wilder
Gawdzilla chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
looking forward to the next chapter update soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »