Reviews for A Very Taxing Christmas Eve
Lillianne Matake chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Love it :3
MCH chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Must remember to leave out a bottle of wine for father C.

Lovely story.
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Really cute! I loved it. Defnitely a new twist on things. I never knew that Father Christmas like wine. LOL :) I loved the way it was written.

May The Lion Be With You and His Blessings Upon You,
Ashleigh
Michael Gardner chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love it!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Aww, that was cute! Loved it!
Dale Irwin chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I don't think fauns would fefer to themslves as "Mr." Tumnus is his full name, the honorific is merely to demonstrate what a polite, well-brought-up girl Lucy is. Darrow is the same - the others can call him Mr if they want to but it is not expected nor necessary.

Peter had a lot to due? No. he had a lot to do.
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love it, Acacia! Good job!

Aslan's Blessings,

~Fierce
Light The Visionary chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Father Christmas is really rather legendary, isn't he ?

I can totally see Edmund's disgust at seeing someone get a box on taxes for Christmas xL

Have to love Pete and ol' Santa having a friendly drink of wine xL

I have to agree though, I'd say he'd be absolutely sick of milk and cookies. Bring on the alcohol !

* Favourites *
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Extremely cute and well-written. Congratulations on a readable, entertaining, and believable Narnia story- there really are so few of them out there!

FM
Florence Raregold chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Good work! Wonderful job! Keep the good work up!
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very nicely done. The interactions between your characters are always very good.
Teorwyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Rather nice; I liked it. A relatively simple story done in a clever way. I like the development and description. Keep up the good work!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh my cheeks are hurting from smiling so much. I absolutely love this story. The spice wine vs. cookies was just hilarious. Oh I applaud you on a job well done.

Rolletti
Caleon chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Short and sweet. Loved it!
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw, this is really sweet! I really liked how Peter got a book on taxes; that was great. Good job on this story!