Reviews for Word Origins
Bisq chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I wanted to tell you I thought your story was very sweet and that there is nothing sad about reading a dictionary, especially one with good etymologies. In fact if you were reading some version of the Oxford English Dictionary the entry on "wedding" may well have been written by JRR Tolkien, who wrote many of the Old English entries in the "w" section as well as a few other things you may have heard of. Myself I'm happily addicted to the OED Online and look forward to reading more linguistically inspired work from you.

Bisq
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
that was so cute i really loved it
Michelle Rodriguez 2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I liked it and it was probbably a good thing that you read the dictionary when you wrote this some people just misspell the words.
aunttuda chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i loved this. hope you will continue to write.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
“I’ll spend too much time at work,”

“I’ll be overprotective,”

“I don’t want children,”

“I won’t clean the house,”

“I’m ignorant of pop culture,”

“I’m ignorant of practically everything, Bones. I love you.”

And I loved this ficlet. THat literally added extra goodness to my Christmas. Wonderful little piece of well written fluff!

Ava
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
hehe

I kinda like the idea of him asking her totally outta the blue and both of them knowing that they were in love. Aww, i liked it thanks.
dev.gg chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Interesting. I liked it a lot. I liked your take on other views of marriage. And the banter between them was perfect. Happy Holidays!

-angel6