Reviews for Hello
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
XD Well this was awesome...
east-side-stories chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hilarious. I loved the characterization of the people involved, though I didn't enjoy the leather pant thing...I didn't find humor in it, but I guess that's just me.

I really liked how the story just drew the reader in, right off the get-go. I liked the use of flashbacks and it was an all-around a realistic story. I very much appreciate the fact that you posted it.

I even made my sister read it, and she loved it too :P
Amulet Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Why the hell do I like this? I don't even like Yaoi and yet I find this fic absolutly brilliant! xD
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
m leather
KAWAIIwolf-luvr chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
lmfao... the going back and forth to different times thingy was confuzing at first, but I liked it . lmao... GO LEATHER PANTS! Oh and by the way... that was hot... I just wish it coulda gone a little bit further .
IsabellaRosa chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
"I brought them with me" This was so fucking rad. At one point I was laughing so hard I hjad to leave the room to prevent um brain.,.. tumour or some shit like that. Then at the "Compromising position" bit I just happened to have a mouthful of water I'm surprised the keyboards still working. Ilysfm, your such and awesome writer E (Its a version of less than three, well thats my excuse )
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Brilliant in a I never read something quite like this sort of way. Cheers!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Well that was certainly interesting. I especially liked the layout and pace of this story (and of course, the pairing is very nice).
Eddy Leonhartslover chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I am so glad that I found this story again. I loved it and Leon in leather, makes me pant. Poor Riku though his mum is oblivious. Leons right it is in and out of the genes/jeans.

Loved this story by the way.
Naomi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Beautiful! You made Leo Y!(not that he wasn't before).

And an english Riku! S E X Y-er!

I loved the part where Riku's mum was suggesting that girl that she wanted him to get together with and Riku admitting his gayness!

Wait, scratch that... I loved every letter of every word of every sentence of every paragraph that you put in this brilliant piece! Thank you for sharing this, Archy. I wish you the best in your future fanfictions!

Fatal-Love chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was amusing,

British!Religious!Riku makes me giggle.

His mother made me laugh and the Vexen and Selphie thing made me in stitches.

Great job, it was a very nice read!

Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 6/21/2007

pinknerffan chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
leather pants...that's great

nice fic, i enjoyed it
Chibi-Heartless chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
LOL! Haha, that was funny XD...Riku's spoil excuse was hilarious! "It was good soil..." Nice xD...And Leon's low, tight, mot jaw-dropping leather pants...LOL! Hehe...and that FBI thing was really random, yet it was funny XD...I could so imagine him saying that xDD...Hehe...who would have thought about Vexen and Selphie...? o_O...Anyways, it was well written! ...