Reviews for A Christmas Carol: SSB Style
natureking129guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Awsome story! funny too. lol this entire story is funny.

my favorite part was: the time where we went on a road rage through the street with several cops behind our tail, and we led them into a dynamite factory and blew them into the sky lol good job and i hope you make great stories.
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This story is really poorly written. I dont mean offense I'm just telling it as it is.
Happy Lil' Tidbit chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
*claps* Woo! Excellent! And funny too!
Nintendogeek01 chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
My final review!

Most of the chapters didn't do the original story a LOT of justice, but it still did enough justice, but it did have plenty of humor. And yes it is short, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

My final ranking... 7/10. Fulfills its purpose as a parody, but lacks a lot of feeling. But that aside still a good story that I enjoyed.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Lord of Pastries chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Everytime aI read/see the Christmas Carol I break down all sad like when the "kid" dies. It's sad...even if he's an electric midget mouse.

PLEASE FINISH!
Lord of Pastries chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
this fanfiction entertains me to no end. It's more entertaning then the Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol in German(oh god Donald sounds so stoopid.)

Well it does. Ganondorf has always been my favorite FAVORITE video game charater so I guess this is good...I think...

XD the part in Chapter 1 when Capt. falcon goes "Show me your moves" made me laugh. It still haounts me to this very second! XD

Please PLEASE finish this. I have ALWAYS been a fan of you(even though I haven't been to in like months)! SO FINISH1! FINISH!

P.S. I'm going to make the Clooud X Zelda pairing popular, hope you don't mind.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Wow... it was a bit fast, but it sure was like the Christmas carol. And it also had some humorous originality in it. This chapter was the best. Well done Game2002. _
vicviper-pilot-T301 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
I really like this, so im assuming that pichu is an adopted son right? And are you planning to get all of the ssb cast in Gannon's mansion at the end of this story?
Adreus chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Heh, funny. I had to read this in school a few days ago (not that I did) and I immediatly thought of YL when they mentioned the ghost of christmas past having a Tunic P

Well done, it's pretty funny _
Nintendogeek01 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
A funnier and cruder twist to the ghost of Christmas past scenes. I like it. Good job. (Can't believe that Ganondorf couldn't even dance.)
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Hehehehe. That was great! Poor Ganondorf.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
A PARODY! (giggles like a schoolgirl and pulls out popcorn.)

Yes this is my favorite Christmas story, I'm looking forward to how this goes. (Begins wondering who the ghost of Christmas yet to come will be.) Happy Holidays!