Reviews for Kingdom Key, Griffindor Heart
ArtThouStupid chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
This is an awesome story so far :D Please continue it someday? :(
DDubs chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I started reading the first chapter and loved it. I saw you only have 4 chapters are you going to continue.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Oh snap! I so can't wait for the next chappie! Molly is gonna hunt Dumbles now right? So can't wait!

BlackRose
Fiori75 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
very interesting plot line, please start writing it again.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
funny cool
SerinSykes chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
interesting story concept, i look foreword to reading more
greenfly chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Good fic... sorry I was a bit rude in my previous review... Forgive?
greenfly chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
King Mickey as in Mickey Mouse, right? I've played Kingdom Hearts, you can't fool me buster!
hA-UkA chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
I'm curious where your going to go with this.
PsychoWing chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
This is interesting; well written. I'm looking forward to the next part.

I can just imagine the chaos the twins are going to cause, especially if they decide to prank the Final Fantasy characters (though I imagine that Yuffie will get along with them wonderfully).
ca186229 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
i really like it! could you tell me what you based it off off so i can read that too? please update it, im curious as to who the nest member of the triad is.
jkerrson1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
*sniggering*

GO MOLLY! LOL ;)

please update!
lildevil425 chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
ahh, the anger of an angry mother let alone a pissed woman. both are formidable but a mother's anger is always worst. this is kinda interesting but can you please at least not have harry taking face value for what king mickey says? cause, really, all Organisation 13 want is their hearts back, even if they have a rather complicated and suicidal solution to said problem. killing them for wanting an essential part to their being is rather cruel. anyways, hope you update soon!
Silver-WindScar chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
'Mrs. Weasley' and 'quiet' in the same sentence? Oh dear God, save us all! Dumbles is gonna be screwed when she catches up to him.

By the way, it seems like you've got a bit of a Bad Dumbles going on here. I know one thing, he can be seen as an evil, old codger! A damn wooly-booger!

XD
supremehiryuu chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
I really enjoyed this story its exactly what I've been looking for I look foreward to you next update. I hope Harry runs into Sora soon because the first thing I thought of was what thier combo attack would look like.