Reviews for The Right Time For Love
FalconRukichi chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Last part are so cute! Risa prob with satoshi and riku krad. What a great enemy they had? Love it!
samiamf69 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
please please continue! your story is amazing and i want to who riku end up with! my best guess is dark. or maybe krad, didnt she have a crush on him when they were kids? or maybe even daisuke though i highly doubt it.
Miki girl chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
OMG! Please make more chapters! I love this and it is hard to impresse me! I love it! :)
SoulAxe chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
wow! update soon, 'm boy this is really good!' t i need to know what happens/ed! 5 PAWS WAY WAY WAY WAY UP!

Felling chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
So cute! I still can't believe Daisuke did that! That was an insane shocker... I hope you update again soon. I can't wait to find out what Dark's stalker plans to do next. Till then!
Laniessa chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
I love how Riku hates Krad soo much.

You aren't dead, are you?
ProdigyMeetsStrongestShorty chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
when is the next chapter? i think it is really interesting! it is not only focus on dark-riku, there are also stories involve for dai-risa-sat...

well i just wanna ask, wer is krad :)), ahaha im also be going to be thamkful and get more excited if u include dark-riku-krad, love triangle, lol XD

~kazuki airi~
YukariSejuru chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
firt i have discovered you were right Dark and Riku is awesum
Night Companion chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Please, please finish this story! I am thoroughly engrossed and dying to find out what comes next. Your characters seem realistic in their responses and actions. I love it when everyone plays hard to get:) Also I think you are keeping your plot nice and tight so there aren't any irritating distractions. Great job.
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
BAD DAISUKE BAD! BAD MIO HIO BAD! Please update soon! favs!
trulyanimelover06 chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
sorry for the late review... so the fic turns out to be darkxriku... risaxsato...daixmio... i wonder what happens to krad? when would dark have the courage... could there be a little rivalry for dark? and perhaps saehara the fan girl could take a part in their vacation... and would try to do something to riku... then dark's rival would appear... update soon...
Katerina.Vargas chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Riku... hahaha. Poor Risa and Satoshi, but Risa already secretly likes satoshi and him the same soo.. it works out very well, GOOD JOB UPDATE SOON!
Berlioz II chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I'm not usually a big fan of AU fics, though if one is written well, then it is written well. This I deem is written very well, and any usual niggles I usually have don't come to haunt me this time. I do remember that I think I did read the original version of this a long time ago (didn't comment on it, but anyway). I don't really remember that much about it, but what my overall impression is, is that this rewrite you're doing is quite a lot better than what this was originally both in terms of how you're taking the story forward and how you take the characters forward. I think the original felt a bit loose and disjointed instead of the more taut handling this time around.

This is also one of the few DarkxRiku stories I've read that actually is good, and that I attribute more towards better characterisations than in your normal DaRiku fangirl mush (which can also be attributed to 90 percent of other stories in this fandom... usually the yaoi-garbage ones). Many D. fics seem to suffer from the "love this character/hate this character" syndrome in which the writer hoists their favourite characters very near sainthood and those they don't like are usually made into the most vile and unlikeable devil-incarnates in the whole story with no redeeming values at all (which funnily often seems to fall on Risa's part for some reason; another fandom standard that I've never understood for a second). That is bad writing. Indeed, I hate character bashing and kudos to you for not going down that most disengenious route of character assassination that makes many likewise stories practically unreadable to me.

Even granted that Daisuke is a bit of a bastard, I still feel that you nicely balance the fact that everybody has faults, but you don't make it into that that is all some characters have. You also give the characters the type of strengths that make them a whole lot more well-rounded instead of being idiotically one-dimensional with nothing but one or the other trait being there, again something many others around here are guilty of. Likewise I like how you run the story forward in an even pace and not really leap and jump all that much. Maybe in the second chapter you bounced around a little that didn't work as well in conjunction to the first as a logical continuation, but on the whole there is a good balance between dialogue scenes and narrative.

So congrats on making a DarkxRiku story that actually is not bad. I wish more people here would do that (namely stories that actually have a better understanding of the characters) instead of the usual vomit-leftovers this place is saturated with.

- Jani
asiasea chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
AAH! DAMN YOU DAISUKE! What the hell? Well...at least Risa and Satoshi have a chance together! I just hope Risa beats the life out of Daisuke first (wow I never thought I would ever "say" that.)
ElvenDestiny chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
To be completely honest, I thought this story was pretty good until chapter four, but a bit ditzy. (Think Risa-like behavior from the anime, lol - which I guess is actually a compliment too, because that means she's in character for your story.) Then I read chapter five and it totally grabbed my attention. I guess maybe it's the competitiveness between Dark/Riku and Satoshi/Risa that I like so much, but I was also surprised by how believable you made the background to Satoshi/Risa seem...I've never really thought about that pairing before or read anything on it, so I thought I wouldn't like it much, but you changed my mind. I didn't think I'd like AU stories either, but the roles you've given everyone for this story really fit their personalities well. I definitely look forward to reading about Mio and Risa's next meeting and seeing how the Dark/Riku develops!

Kudos,