Reviews for StrugglingWeasel,DyingCherryBlossom,1ChristmasWish
AnbuTobi154 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I'm crying...It's so sad... It's a good story :)
silverwolfigther00 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
This story is just ine I have to read again and again. And it is still enjoyable to read.
BlackxxCherry chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
At first I wasn't too sure about the whole Christianity thing being added in, but by the end, I was crying and omg this story was amazing. I was literally gripping my table when Sakura was on the verge of death. Amazing amazing work. :)
Ninjazzz chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Hey I love this story. Will there ever be a short story about their life with their son?
Fangirl chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
I cried like ... Shit! Omg this story is nice QAQ
yuchi1994 chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
i cried at this...beautiful master piece
crimson-lust03 chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
out of all stories i have read. this one so far is my most favorite. :) i hope you will do another story like this one.
sachiko haruki chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
my gosh...i'm actually crying! *sniffling but grinning widely* It's one of the most touching stories i've ever read! well the second actually...the first was 'kira-kira'. i'm such a hopeless crying dope..xD If you are thinking of being an author, make sure to put your FF acc name and I'll buy it! :D

reviewed~!
kakashisasukelover1 chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
Holy Crow that was Awesome! Are you a Christian? I am. I loved how you put God in your story. This is officially my favorite story ever. Very well done.
Blackraven4400 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
I just got done reading this story and it brought me to tears when I thought that Sakura was going die and after reading the ending I was crying for joy that she lived and I felt really bad about Itachi for all the pain and suffering he had to go thought. I do believe that if you give your problems and worry over to God miracles do happen. I also had to laughed when Sakura burned Kasashi's Itcha, Itcha book. i am looking forward to the next story that you wrote you are truly a great writer keep up the good work.
ariel chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
OMG this story is amazing oh my lord i almost broke down into tears(i couldn't becuz then the teasing would never end)i loved this story so much please make more i loved this story so much and the best of luck in ur writing if u do want to be an author i'll be your fanclubb pres. i loved the whole god thing i am a christian so i totally fell in love with the story once again i loved the story(i think this is the longesst review i have ever made that shows you how much i loved your story)
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
Whoa! That was possibly the best story i've EVER read! I loved it! And,I've got to hand it to you, my grandmother is a corperate-executive writer, (so I know a good writer when I hear/see one)You certainly know your stuff! I also read "Blood of the Cherry Blossom", and fell in love with your work... Just merly out of curiosity, do you happen to be a christian?

Patiantly awaiting a Sequel,

Carryn/Akatsuki Blossom
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
this always makes me cry. its really good. just think of how many people have read this that werent Christians and have reverte to Christianity! maby none, maby a thousand. But thank you cause i just... i love reading this story all the time. Thank you so much. and keep on writing (ita saku, if possible)
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
SEE! this is why i like it. in there time of need they turn to God. i love that!
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
mujou is her REAL fatehr! BOO YAA!