Reviews for StrugglingWeasel,DyingCherryBlossom,1ChristmasWish
stilletosFATALE chapter 12 . 9/13
WAHHH! If I knew something like this existed, I'd have read it years ago! This is pure awesomeness!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 8/21
oh my gosh!
what a breathtaking story!
i really cried over this fic! you're such an awesome writer!
the emotions are deep and real..
and the plot is outstanding..
and im also a believer of GOD and reincarnation..
faith in HIM would truly give one's soul warmth and comfort that it needed to continue life..;)

im so happy i've come across this fic.. i almost thought that i've read all itasaku multi-chap there is on the web..

so, thank you! thank you!
this is not just about a true love between two people but also, love for what they both believed in..
the sacrifices they did made them so much stronger and that made their bond unbreakable even through 100 lives..
damn, this is so epic! absoulutely beautiful..!
more pls and thank you!;)
AnbuTobi154 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I'm crying...It's so sad... It's a good story :)
silverwolfigther00 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
This story is just ine I have to read again and again. And it is still enjoyable to read.
BlackxxCherry chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
At first I wasn't too sure about the whole Christianity thing being added in, but by the end, I was crying and omg this story was amazing. I was literally gripping my table when Sakura was on the verge of death. Amazing amazing work. :)
Ninjazzz chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Hey I love this story. Will there ever be a short story about their life with their son?
Fangirl chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
I cried like ... Shit! Omg this story is nice QAQ
yuchi1994 chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
i cried at this...beautiful master piece
crimson-lust03 chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
out of all stories i have read. this one so far is my most favorite. :) i hope you will do another story like this one.
sachiko haruki chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
my gosh...i'm actually crying! *sniffling but grinning widely* It's one of the most touching stories i've ever read! well the second actually...the first was 'kira-kira'. i'm such a hopeless crying dope..xD If you are thinking of being an author, make sure to put your FF acc name and I'll buy it! :D

kakashisasukelover1 chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
Holy Crow that was Awesome! Are you a Christian? I am. I loved how you put God in your story. This is officially my favorite story ever. Very well done.
Blackraven4400 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
I just got done reading this story and it brought me to tears when I thought that Sakura was going die and after reading the ending I was crying for joy that she lived and I felt really bad about Itachi for all the pain and suffering he had to go thought. I do believe that if you give your problems and worry over to God miracles do happen. I also had to laughed when Sakura burned Kasashi's Itcha, Itcha book. i am looking forward to the next story that you wrote you are truly a great writer keep up the good work.
ariel chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
OMG this story is amazing oh my lord i almost broke down into tears(i couldn't becuz then the teasing would never end)i loved this story so much please make more i loved this story so much and the best of luck in ur writing if u do want to be an author i'll be your fanclubb pres. i loved the whole god thing i am a christian so i totally fell in love with the story once again i loved the story(i think this is the longesst review i have ever made that shows you how much i loved your story)
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
Whoa! That was possibly the best story i've EVER read! I loved it! And,I've got to hand it to you, my grandmother is a corperate-executive writer, (so I know a good writer when I hear/see one)You certainly know your stuff! I also read "Blood of the Cherry Blossom", and fell in love with your work... Just merly out of curiosity, do you happen to be a christian?

Patiantly awaiting a Sequel,

Carryn/Akatsuki Blossom
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
this always makes me cry. its really good. just think of how many people have read this that werent Christians and have reverte to Christianity! maby none, maby a thousand. But thank you cause i just... i love reading this story all the time. Thank you so much. and keep on writing (ita saku, if possible)