Reviews for The Worst Time of the Year
Anon chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I feel Ryoma's pain. I was born on the day after Christmas!
WintersTears chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I was hoping for some smut ( *gives author puppy eyes*
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Thrill pair !
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 1 . 12/16/2007

Why didn't I find this story sooner?

How could you not like them?

xD Well, corrupt and convert. Muahahaha.

This was cute. Very cute. And I feel bad for Ryo-chan... No one remembers his birthday. Except for Fuji.

So that makes up for it. xD

forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
i'm a slow reviewer, damn banshee ruining perfect untoutched fresh snow...i won't shoot you...until i find out where you live...maybe i won't since your a good writer.
PandaBaby87 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
o... wont be shooting u...unless u dont make another FujiRyo fic...
Fayah chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Thrill pair is love, it has a way of wiggling in your brain. Same thing happened to me.

Actually, any nicely written Ryoma pairing gets into my brain.

Sankyuu for writing this fic D

It made me happy x3

(I finally got time to review it _ )
absurd musings chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I am a slow reviewer. Yes.

Banshee gone and messed up the snow.
Frenchowl chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
loved it!
Craziwidder chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
FUJI! and RYOMA good pairing, i think ive been converted as well...they are coot together

well~ great writinga s always
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is a great fic...XD sweet and cute
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
AW! (squeals) THAT SO KAWAII! OMG! I loved the fluffiness of FujiRyo and at first I was going to cry when no one seemed to remember Ryoma-chan's birthday! (I remembered, Ryo-chan! It's in the 3rd chapter of my one-shots collection story!) I LOVE YOUR FIC! It was so sweet! I hope you write more!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
You don't like the Thrill Pair? Which Pair(s) do you like?

This turned out fine, I think. Especially writing about ppl you don't really like:P It would suck to have your birthday be on Christmas Eve.
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Takes out BFG... pionts.. BANG! There you go, consider yourself shot. Smirk.. Still, I had a laugh. BANSHEE! Classic! If there is one thing I hate more than seeing Ryoma with Fuji its SAKUNO..shudder...
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Kyaa~ I have to say, that was so cute! w;; Seeing as he has the data and all... Oh wells, great ficcie~~