Reviews for Kiss Me
AzTec999 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
i love this cute lil' 2 shot! its cute and very sweet! and i also admired you for being an ichiruki shipper(just visit your profile and stories a while ago) and yet you've an ishihime fic :) i'm going to add this on my faves list
NaraTemari011 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Haha! It was funny how Uryu frantically kissed Orihime. I could totally picture this in my head, with Orihime with a "WTF?" expression XD

-Me XD
Sode no Hi chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
That was hilarious! I think I burst out laughing at the same time Rukia and Karin did..XD

And yeah, Matsumoto was right. Inoue would do almost anything for someone in need. Even someone in need of a kiss apparently...
Avaira chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Haha, I loved it. xD

Your stories are hilarious!
Paper Bullet chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Awe, so cute :3
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
i think that was cute! ;)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
ouch,,..

i can really feelt he hurt when Uryuu was talking about the unrequited feelings he has for Ori,.,. :(

*sniffsniff*
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
That was a cool and funny fic! Ishida and Orihime are so cute together!

Rukia is so sneaky!

Please write more soon! Have a cool day!
Sheepsama13 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
This is good. I enjoyed it alot. Write more!
Sublime Angel chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
good one! sneaky, sneaky Rukia! and it was so funnie how he was running from a girl! lol! hot boys and thier RABID fangirls lmao! hilarious!

so good second chapter. and the little kiss was sweet..well cute and funnie cuz she turned red or pink? i forget XD

so i'm loving it! can u tell ur a fave? not yet? how bout now? or now? or how bout when u get this review and the other alerts from me? maybe then?
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
ok so i'm not a huge fan of Orihime, in fact i pretty much hate her cuz i think she's really annoying and really stupid...BUT... for an opening chapter u've definitely got my interest!

and the part abt Ichigo's explanation of why he didnt want to be healed...how do i say this... B-A-E-U-T-I-F-U-L!

i do however, LOVE LOVE LOVE Ishida too! i think he's really sexy in a serious dorky sort of way, he looks smexi with those glasses! and this first chapter was sweet and deep (not overly deep) and just right as far as i'm concerned, so i do wana read more!

i read the 2nd chap already so now i'm going to review it!
Fullmetal Pipsqueek chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Yuzu's such a blonde. Good, Karin! Use blackmail! You're my man/girl/thing!
fornwalt chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
omg... too funny... *dies laughing*
Zapenbits chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
I loved that too! Amazing as usual!
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
lol thats funny Rukia rigged the whole thing!

and i guess Inoue doesnt like Ichigo anymore lol