Reviews for Blood Brothers
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aww...this was ADORABLE! So glad I read it. It's just what I needed tonight. LOVED Big Brother Dean coming up with a way to make Sammy feel better, and Sammy's little logic kicking in and realizing that the oath wasn't really necessary. Loved him cuddled up next to Dean, slipping his hand into big brother's. So sweet!

I'm favoriting this!
Sheenie chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
*squeal*

that was so adorable!

i love it!

man, why cant they get along like that now?...no wait...that'd be more than wierd...ANYWHO! great stuff!

whats with not doing any recent writings?

DO YOU NEED INSPIRATION?

DO YA?

HUH? HUH?

Sheenie

p.s. i think i've watched every episode of your boxed set 5 times.

I HAVE TO GO BUY ME OWN!*Marches off confidently*
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw! Too cute for words! I loved it!
WhiteRose6136 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
AW so swet! I'm not really a Supernatural fan, as you know very well from school, but it's stil very very VERY cute! Hehe you really are a good writer! -is jealous- Don't forget who introduced you to fanfic...wait that was Christine...but I introduced her, so yeah, don't forget us little people when you become big time novelist. I might just read your next ficlet... (but don't expect me to become a fan, because we both know thats NEVER going to happen :D)

Until Next Time,

WhiteRose6136

P.S. This video project suxs! I'm busy writing a review while you and Lindsey are "working" on it (but you know that, because I'm waiting around for an email from my mom) If Mr. B ever gives us another video assignment I swear I'm gonna scream! Not Fair!
j chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
OMG U WILL NEVER BELIVE IT BUT IM DRINKING HOT CHOCOALET RIGHT NOW!COOL!but in refernce to the story i liked why two brothers would cuddle at any age is beyond it was very whole story i was like "AAW"lil'sammy so cute!
Bob chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Good job, Jane. D

...

PWNED! O
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Wee!Sammy gets me every. Single. Time. As does wee!Dean... all good with Sammy and knowing how to fix his owies and stop the tears. I love that Sammy knows that the blood oath technically doesn't mean squat. Such a sharp kid!

Can my cape have a big "J" on it? 0:)

- me
blackpanther97 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
lol,sry about ur hot coca!(i HATE it when it lumpy!)anyway great story
AIMEE chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
*tear* soo sweet... i got a warm fuzzy feeling after reading this fic. it really touched my heart and warmed it up. i also suddenly had the urge to drink hot cocoa... anyway. i'll finish this review first. i must say although i have never watched superstitious (yes i know, gasp. i did get hooked on Gilmore Girls soo... there's hope.) i still understood what the heck was going on. GREAT JOB! YAY!
Sassy chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
i am truly at a loss 4 words...that is a truly warm hearted story that is short yet full of meaning. 1 can only say that tho young, Sammy knows just as much as Dean. It only takes love to bind someone, not blood.
christine chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
yo. i loved it! a little creepy when u first showed it lol but it was so cute how sammy couldn't say it right! ] you need to update your rich peoples houses story!

christine
Lamae chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
'Bludoth'. I just can't get over how cute that is, 'bludoth'. As usual, you made a really cute fanfic out of something everybody takes for granted. Or maybe it's just Sammy and his puppy-dog eyes... *sniffles* I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A HUG!

Okay, I'm over it *pokes the 4 year old Sammy for fun*