Reviews for A Very Merry Christmas
flootzavut chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awwwww, this was sweet! I do love a bit of Christmas fluff.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Very lovely Christmas story!
CSI4EVA chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
this was really well written.
Dudeness chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
OMG

I was in Barnes and Nobles the other day, and I saw that book. It made me instantly think of Gibbs. Heh.

Great story, as always.
problematick chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
You know I love you... and your writings...

But MAN do we disagree on pairings in NCIS.

:sigh:

-mumbleitwasgoodthoughmumble- What? I didn't just say a KIBBS fic was good, I don't know what you're talking about...

(By the by, if you think you're up to it, I think I might be finally finishing some of my old JAG fics and I'd like a beta to keep me on track. Eh? :wink wink, nudge nudge:)

XBlue
Bart Simpson Rox chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
hi

in a very merry christams it was funny and i loved it
mj0621 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
;) loved it... Kibbsy holiday...:D

-mj(wgf)
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
It's a really sweet story, I love it.

(the funny thing is, I just saw that book like three days ago in a book store)
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I'm feeling very stupid and very sappy as I write only this as a review: Oh wow, how unbearably cute! (I bought NCIS seasons 1 and 2 as part of my Christmas present to myself, because I'm a Kibbs shipper, like your good self, but it will only arrive deep in next year - April - as I ordered season 1 through three of JAG with it!)
novasupernova chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
wow...what a sweet romance, for the holiday coming...thanks...for the sweet KIBBS
louise chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
beautiful
dg101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Thank you for the great christmas present!I hope you will update soon!merry Christmas!:)
kaleidoscopey chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Very lovely Kate/Gibbs Christmas fic. Both of them spending their christmas together and finally getting together. Loved it. :)

Thank you very much for writing.