Reviews for Happily Ever After
XNFE chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Okay, chapter took me by surprise ... That was really ... unexpected
naru894 chapter 21 . 6/30/2011
the ending was rushed but funny XD
maxwell02 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
omg! that chapter is the funniest thing i've read in a long time! loved the scene of the two of them in the jungle.
Vi-Violence chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
this is a really nice fic, its too bad you gave up on it, i just can't do things like that, i just set them aside, i'm such a pack rat (is it any wonde rmy rooms a mess?)
Sailor Water Dragon chapter 21 . 9/9/2008
*salutes*

Its been a pleasure reading all of your fics! You have been a great asset to the ultimate shipping of awsome AlucardxIntegra.

You will be missed but I wish you luck!

Just let us know when you'll be doing some book signings in your future, then some of us can print out this stories and you can sign them :D lol. (at least i will XD)

Good luck.

You're still my favorite author

SWD
alice chapter 21 . 9/8/2008
very sad to hear you are retiring, but thank you for all work good stories
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 21 . 9/7/2008
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring...but, thanks for summing stuff up for us, so many other authors don't have the decency to do that!

Good luck in your next endeavours!
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 21 . 9/7/2008
It is a shame to hear that you are leaving, your work has always served to entertain and uplift my day. Would it be too much of an imposition to ask what pen-name you might use so that if I were to see one of your books in the shop I might know to pick it up for a read?

As always, I wish you the best of luck. May fortune smile upon you and may whatever editors are out there be granted the insight to see the quality of your work.
Coenraad chapter 21 . 9/7/2008
Normally I don't make a lot of reviews, but this is a special occasion.

Though I find it a shame to hear about you leaving the fan fiction scene, I do wish you all the best being an actual novelist.

though I suspect that it will be a bit harder on you because of mister lawyer and his suitcase full of copyrights.

Do let me know what your pen name is when you do release a book, I'll definitely try to get it ;)
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 21 . 9/7/2008
Hooray for happy endings!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
I love Walter. I really, really do.
Soaha chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
Oh poor Walter... -snort-
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 20 . 7/2/2008
very funny but i think it needed a little more violence
Natalea Frost chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
Well I finally finished all three parts, and it was wonderful. This story Happily Ever After reminds me of how my exboyfriend used to be. Actually some of the conversations sound really familiar. Especially the ones involving skimpy outfits. My favorite out of this so far is the epilogue for The Way To Raise An Heir. It's sadly true the younger generation doesn't speak like that anymore. It's a shame. On that note all three stories were wonderful. I can't wait till the update on Happily Ever After comes out.
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
O_O

OK, Walter's regression was not something I was expecting. A very nice touch. Bizarrely, some inner voice inside of me is now demanding that he end up in a relationship with Anessa, simply to resolve the strange relationship/camaraderie he had with Girlycard. Would make an interesting plotline, I have to say...

Great work, as always.