Reviews for Sweet and Sour
MidnightMaddi chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
What an adorable story!
miss-meowness chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I love this story! It's so touching! You're a very talented writer, and I look forward to more stories by you :D
Are you aware chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Are you aware that there are about 41 reviews on your first story 'Broken Chaos'?

Are you aware that about 85% of them love the story?

Are you aware that I am a part of that 85%?

Are you aware that I am interested in this story and am going to read it after this review?

Love, SarahBara- a fan of 'Broken Chaos'
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
It would take someone with a heart of stone not to appreciate this. It was very moving. Nicely done.
MercenaryBunny chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
This story was so sweet, i actually cried at the end. well done lol! :)
Kharmachaos chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
One of the best stories I have ever read. Congratulations, You win my praise. :D
Songa chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Aw! 3 I loved the story's humor and sweetness, and it was written very well! (The last part with Metal Sonic cracked me up XD) Just excellent and good job! Keep writing! w
Dark Northern Lights chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
It's so... fluffy! Now, while I love evil and torment and blood'n'guts, I also like a good fluff-filled story every now and again, and this DEFINITELY qualifies. I was quite literally squealing 'aw' by the end.

...Scrap... *snort*

Happy writing!
The Nevermore Raven chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Aww... I am very glad that I read this story. It was exceptional, uplifting, and cute. Bravo! _

The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Aww. More laughs and more hugs. You have done an excellent job with this one.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
This chapter was so funny. _ The store searching, the apology Shadow gave Cream, and the return to the cafe were all delightful and interesting. Great job! :D This story found a spot on my favorites list!
The Nevermore Raven chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
"Am I really that weak? So weak that I can’t even refuse a child?" Heh... Nothing is stronger than love. He will figure that out... This chapter was so heartwarming. Good job! :D

The Nevermore Raven chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aww. That was cute! Shadow the Cuddly Hedgie! Bad grammer? This was removed for bad grammer? This is actually a pretty good story. There be more than winter out on the streets, there be a far more bitter one in Shadow's heart...

andpie chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
This is so cute and sweet...

and funny too

“Tails, it’s a toaster. I don’t think it needs Emerald power.”

:D :D :D

good job hon
GothicCheshire chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
The only thing that can be used to describe how much I enjoyed your story is LOVE! It was so sweet, so cute, and just downright adorable, and it made me laugh like a maniac. Always fun. Thank you so much for writing it. It's definitely on my list of favorites.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »