Reviews for Reconciliation
HE'S SAM?! Okay idk if u did that on purpose but now i need to go back and reread it!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Amazing. I loved it.
Raphi-girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Holy crap! I thought "Frank" was Dean! Just...HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AMAZING!
Ravnur chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow. I thought Frank was Dean and McGillicuddy was Sam, since I thought it fitted better, although I was a bit confused why 'Sam' would have the Impala. Which should have been my first clue, but anyway. Cool fic :D
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow. the whole story I had it backwards. in the beginning of the story I believe that you mentioned that the narrator has green eyes and Dean's eyes are green while Sam's are brown. Lovely story and works well the way that You ment to be and also the way I read it. Thank you
cappy712 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Great Story - very intersting take on the boys in the future! Loved the way you took it. Thank you for sharing your talent!
InkDreams chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Lovely! Heartwarming without being, as Dean would say, "a chick flick moment". Until I read your fic, Dean was the last person I could ever think of as settling down and living a suburban life...

Nice work with the little hints there about the unidentified "Frank" throughout the story. Before I reached the ending, I was fully convinced that "Frank" was in fact Dean, except I guess the fact that McGillycuddy was the one with the Impala should have been a clue, as well as the fact that he was fifteen in the picture..
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Can I say wow, amazing? This story was absolutely beautiful! I loved it. Loved everything. Loved brilliant writer!Dean, daddy!dean, Dean's little spawn.. God, so good! You've really got talent. You're writing style is really, really good. I read this while listening to How to Save a Life- by the Fray, and BReath me- by Sia (There's a really, really good fanvid of Dean to that song. You should check it out) and so I felt doubly emotional while reading. Sigh, thanks for making my day even better.
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was good and very interesting. I was completely imagining the whole thing switched, too, Dean being Frank... which I'm sure was your intention. Nice little surprise there at the end. -grins-
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
GAH! This was beautiful! ;DD Sam and Dean really need to write the Winchester chronicles, since this 'verse doesn't seem to hold Chuck in it. XDD
dontcallmemadeline chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow, that whole time I thought it was from Dean's point of view! Way to end it on a high note :P Great job with this, I really liked it :)
Chance2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great fic! Absolutely loved every minute of it. :D
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I just ran across this through spnstoryfinders. Sad and beautiful. 25 years apart. Loved this.
anka-x chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
beautiful story
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Holy - what - that was - wow. Best twist ever, lol! Such a little thing and yet it changes your whole perception of the story. Wow.