Reviews for Got milk?
gleamfang chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Random but nice. Spontaneous of Squall to do that but seems highly unlikely but I can so picture this really happening I mean it's post game after all

Cheers

Keep Writing
Lemon-Chan84 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Don't look at me strangely but this story was sexy! Great one-shot!
Estarla chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
...nice purple button! Yay! Me likey! Favs!
FukuWija chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
XD At least he still got his warm milk! Hahahaha! One way or another...-gigglesnort- they only need cookies now. Hehehe. Nice one shot.
A Distant Shadow chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I don't get how this was hard to read. Loved the story. The part where she finishes off the milk and puts it back made me laugh so hard because I do the same thing.
Minefields chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Well...The Layout Made It Pretty Hard To Follow..But Is Was Funny. And Cute

Woo!

. .:.
Sion0083 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
nice. The layout wasn't the best and it made it a little hard to follow the story but nice piece anyway!
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aw! How cute. Nice one shot. Keep up the good work!
Haku chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I like it. It is really nice and all. Goog job. It's kind of funny too.
LeontillyBalambgirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
hahahahahha kawaii! bravo. x
M. Somniator chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
lol! that was so sweet!

when Squall kissed her i was like, 'one way to get the rest of the milk.' that sounded wrong...loll

cute story!

-rinnyheartillyizawesome
Queen000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
It's not bad. It seems a tad too short and a tad too rushed for my tastes, but it was a good attempt. The characters were slightly out of character - i'll never be able to imagine Squall falling asleep during anything work related... unless of course he was awake all night - and I wouldn't say the rating is adequate enough for this story. I'd say its more teen related, especially because of the ending.

Like I said, it's not bad though. I've seen a lot worse so don't feel discouraged from this review; at least you gave it a good attempt.

ciao *waves*

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza

PS. Merry Christmas!
Venus Darling chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
oh God where do i start?

there were a lot of mistakes and the whold thing is clumped into one paragraph. it's difficult to read and you don't know what's happening when you're reading it.

the summary sounded better than the whole thing. i think it needs more work. i like the idea, it's romantic and quirky, but the presentation of the whole thing was kinda disappointing.

take your time when you're writing things. don't rush or everything will sound rushed and there will be lots of mistakes which we tend to overlook when you're rushing.

don't be mad if u find this review to be mean - i'm being honest.

please do reply. :D