Reviews for The Damnedest Christmas Ever
Nocturnia Dawn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was so adorable I'm getting cavities. ;;
Mili Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
xD One of the best oneshot I have ever read x) It's really sweet! I mean, there are planty of fics where they are young and that, but I also wanted to read somethin like this! Dx Heero and Duo forever! y._.y
Snappy-Pants chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
just so you know, I found this story last year and it always makes me smile, no matter how many times I've read it!
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
that was great loved it so fucking hilarious!

-megan
BrightlyBurningBlue chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
OMG! I havn't laughed this hard in a long time! A smart, cheeky, and sweet story that in many ways remains true to life. You can relate so well to the characters. Well done, I loved it.
Shoyo chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I loved your fic is was the greatest Heero and Duo fic I have read in many years!
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
aw cute. :)
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I love this! I wished you expounded more on how Duo and Heero got 2 sons but the Christmas surprise surely did make up for it! Jeez, if I were their own son, I would've been beyond mortified to see those two making love (although in truth, I would've ogled until my eyes melted). I love this; quite inappropriate time for me to read this but it's lovely.
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was so adorable
L'Arc-En-Ciel chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I am listening to Alanis Morissette and the song is Head over Feet and I can so see Duo singing this to Heero. Maybe the other way around too. I loved this story, heck I like all them, they are cute.
shadowcat0070 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
lol poor Heero and Duo. How embarrasing to be walked in on xD

euch a sweet christmas fic
camillian chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
i thought their christmas was rather pleasant in more ways than one :)
Aryam chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That's so fucking CUTE!
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That was great! Merry Christmas!
jess-eklom chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
YAY! Thanks for this christmas present, and though I don't usually read fics where the gboys are parents, this one was totally worth it! I knew you were on my author alert for a reason . good going and Merry Christmas!