Reviews for Warning Sign
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
wow, it was everything i hoped it would be, sooo going on my faves list.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
How very in character Fanny is, I can see her definitely saying that :)

Anyway, I love this story, lovely prequel to MOTHER :) Poor Rachel, I can feel the terror she felt in the end of the story.
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
can't wait to read more. update soon, with maybe 1/362 and try to bring sector Z back.
Abigail chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
So you believe Sector Z saved Numbuh 1's life along with me?COLL!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Marvelous one-shot! The interaction, as always in your stories, is greatly done, almost as good as the inner thoughts and monologue.

One question; any chance of updating 'Gravity' or 'Ceremony...'? Sorry to bother you, is just I like those stories a lot.

Keep the good writing.
Jae B chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I'm enjoying Numbah 362's thoughts on Nigel so far. Keep up the great work, and I'm hoping to see what the J.A.M. has to offer after you plunged into this by yourself. Loving Numbah 86 all the way!

Merry Belated Christmas. Happy New Year!

-Jae-
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
After reading this prelude, I am now waiting in anticipation to read Operation M.O.T.H.E.R.

You're making me a 1/362 fan and I'm not even a big fan of KnD.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Sorry for the delay, but my family had very much hijacked me these past two days.

Mess? What mess? This turned out perfectly! This flows in to the rest of the story seamlessly and perfectly!

And yes, True Believers, this is BARELY one speck of the beginning! Operation M.O.T.H.E.R. is going to be a DOOZY of INCREDIBLE proportions comparable only to Operation Z.E.R.O.!

Stay tuned!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I AM THE J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i: "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

[WARP!]
Farfallama chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
It Rocks! I love 1/362, so this is fabulous that there is some. I hope that they get together in Operation: Mother. That too would rock my socks. Please, write more!

P.S. You are very good at getting into the Supreme Commander's head.
krossfire chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Interesting and well thought story you have here. I like interaction between #1 and #362, they sound very convincing and the chemistry between them are excellent. But what intrigues me the most is Sector Z and the Delightfulization Ray plot. Hope to see it more soon. Can't wait for the real show you and the Jam are writing, though! :)
jojoaaron chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That was totally awesome! You have no idea how much I LOVED it! (Lots of exclamation marks, eh?)
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh my gosh...

This... words cannot describe how I'm feeling. You captured the 1/362 aspect of the story perfectly, weaving in just a hint of dread over the conditions of Kuki and Abby, and of course the end with Rachel's memories... Oh, I have chills now.

You've inspired me to update FIRE as soon as I can...

Update soon! *favorites*