Reviews for When no one's seeing
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is so cute! _ Nice work.
Makoto Hirakawa chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I thought the count wore cheong sams( they're Chinese:))... not a kimono(Japanese:))
Countess Ozaki D chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
kya that fic more tender, definitely the best Christmas .. T.T. .. very good idea of what darkroom
Basalisk chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
omg were is teh next stories!
Loreto W chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This story was really nice! I liked it so much n_n Ah! And yes D and Leon are so cute togheter! They look wonderful n_n I don't speak english very well because I speak english but! You write very well! And I liked the cristhmas presents n_n Well! thank you very much for such a nice story n_n
brandon's sweetheart chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
aw that was cute GO D AND LEON
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Aw... so sweet!

Kisses from Argentina!
Akunen chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I think Leon is a bit OOC, but other than that it's fine.

Can't wait to see more!
yellowhorde chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Actually, rufustenshinra, I hate to say it, but you're wrong. It has snowed in Los Angeles. Granted, it doesn't happen often, they don't get more than 1/2 an inch or so at a time, and it doesn't stick around long. (Naturually, being as it IS Souther California.)

The last recorded snow was on January 22, 1962. It also snowed in 1922, '35, '47, '49, '50, '51, '52, '54, and '57. So it's not that big a stretch for a write to include a little snow in their story. Because it DOES happen and who knows, it might in the future. Weather can be funny that way. *-*

Thank you. That was just a small thing that was bugging ME.

Source: National Weather Service
WW chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
XD

Hahaha

oh my leon kissed a sick person! ah he has chances of getting sick!

_

Awsomeness! _

Keep up the greatness and I'm glad to hear your making anouther one

:P
rufustehshinra chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
It was cute. You've definitely got a lot of writing potential.

I just wanted to point one thing out to you. It's a minor detail, but it bugs me.

It doesn't snow in Los Angeles, dear. In the manga, D flat out says they don't get snow there, which makes sense, seeing as it's in southern California.