Reviews for Something Sweet
Elyre chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
aww.. love the whole monito monita thing... we used to do it in school! I miss doing it. not only is it cute but you get tons of presents too... hahaha. love ur story...
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hello! That was a really nice fic!

It might be a little odd that I'm reviewing a little late, but I loved it so much that I couldn't wait to review! XD

And btw, i don't think that it was rushed at all!

I really hope you make more fics like this.
puppet and clown chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
aw... that was so sweet.

i kinda fell in love with mi-chan for a second.

hehe.
scorchingblue chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
i like this story although christmas was finished! they're so cute together! [kinikilig pa ako...] hahahaha...nice story!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Nice!
elven-faerie.aerowin chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
yuki-chan it's manito-manita hehehehe...cute!
Hado82 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is for your reviews on my two Tofuu fics! I can finally review! (I'm using a newly-bought laptop.) So KAWAI! GO TOFUU! Ahem...right...I love your fic! Merry Christmas!
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
this is so this is so this is so!KAWAII!

i love you already for this!thanks alot...i was very touched...i never thought tokiya would be as sweet as this...reminds me of my own xmas...MWAHZ!

much love,

khryzle kawaii
Mayumi Reiko chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
We! I love it! Too early for Valentines day and too sweet for christmas...

I guess... That's the best Christmas gift for Fuuko...

Ohh! Meri Kurisumasu! -did I spelled it right?-

hahaha

Love yah Yuki-chan!

xoxoxox

Aoi-
MunlytAngel01 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
wow... it's like the sweetest thing... hehehe! nice fic... really nice... merry christmas!
Shenhui chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
*giggles* Kawaii... I like this story of yours...ehehehehe... something sweet indeed...*winks* and they ended up with both of them giving gifts to each other..lolz... sweet..
Yamada Umeko chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
hey! belated merry christmas!

this fic was cute... . I was laughing when I read what Mi-chan had been giving Fuuko...talk about being a real Scrooge (or Grinch, if you prefer)

anyway, great going, and keep it up! See you in your next story!
carmelahere chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
love it... first i was hesitant to read it coz its not tofuu very evident dat i'm addicted to tofuu
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
kyaa! that was something sweet alright! i'm melting here and i can't believe i ever read mi-chan ever being so sweet before! ah... it's this kind of things that make me love tofuu so much.. ;)

love it! i was irritated when mi-chan acted so rude and stuff when fuuko gave him the choco until it got the part where he kissed her. from then on, i was grinning the whole time!

more!