Reviews for Fullmetal WITCH
Chaos4ever chapter 26 . 11/14/2010
I'm particularly fond of good crossover stories and that seems to be your specialty. Very good fanfic this one was.

Congratulations!
Dr. Zero chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
Ok, let me just say that you have got to be the best crossover writer on the planet. Please up the good work.
Taeniaea chapter 26 . 4/10/2008
Great story!
avatarnarutobleach chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
great story!
D.J. Scales chapter 26 . 2/3/2007
this had a happy ending. Similar to what one would find in kingdom hearts but very well written.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 26 . 2/1/2007
The next crisis, which for any of them (the ninjas, the pirates, the guardians, the Ramblers, and the alchemists), could be in the next thirty minutes.

That was good ending.

I wonder what Elyon's gonna do with that fifty bucks. I'd spend it all on anime stuff myself.

I look forward to your next story.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 26 . 2/1/2007
I still say that a bunch of 13 and 14 year old girls doing the dirty deed is unrealistic. 15 and 16, maybe. 17 and 18, more likely as is with 19 and 20. But 13 and 14? I mean, come on! How many 13 and 14 year old girls do you know that do that stuff! Oh, wait they wouldn't exactly tell you...

Well, let's start with this: how manu 13 and 14 year old girls besides me do you even know?

I know what your mind is thinking, and no, thank you, I don't even know if I'll get married in the first place, and I actually listen during religion class.
Cylon One chapter 26 . 2/1/2007
Thus ends another great tale to have come and told by you. Stories like this one make a great series. Until the next one.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 25 . 1/31/2007
Dude, that was one sweet fight sence. I do love a good fight.

Yeah, that was probably a good time to get thier asses outta there.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 25 . 1/31/2007
Nice.

Guts has one weird, yet fitting, sense of humorous revenge.

Woo-hoo! DEATH TO DEMONS! DEATH TO HOMEWORK! LONG LIVE THE STAR WARS THEME SONG AND THE THREE ORIGINAL STAR WARS MOVIES!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 24 . 1/31/2007
...oh.

I knew Violet had it in her. I can imagine Klaus.

"WHAT? YOU FCK#NG KILLED SOMEBODY?"

Yay, it's the demon everybody loves to hate.
fang shinobi chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
way to caputure the essence of the elrics

;3
D.J. Scales chapter 24 . 1/30/2007
Please tell me that the god hand will be no more in the chapter and that the former guardians will finally make their apperence in the final chapter.
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 24 . 1/30/2007
Good! Violet got the bitch! About time Violet got some kill time, and I'm glad it was Pei-Mey.

What? A demon of the God Hand got killed just from the Chidori, she must've been one weak demon. I mean, even Gaara survived the Chidori, even if he was out for the count.

Yay! Choji's back!
D.J. Scales chapter 23 . 1/29/2007
Are they ever going to face and defeat the God Hand once and for all with Will finally destroying their leader because she is the light that can destroy the darkness of the god hand. Forgive me for that I just have a habbit for using references from power rangers mystic force. It's your story so I'll leave the rest to you and for the last time I'm not trying to control your story I'm only trying to give some advice. One More Thing, Is there going to be a sequel to which Lillian finally realizes that she is the Heart of Earth?