Reviews for Deadly Betrayal
Thi
Constance Bleu chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Oh I like her!
Shadows7X chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Hey! You killed me with this chapter so funny! I hope you do more stories in the future i think you have an awesome imagination!
Shadows7X chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Hey!

This is going to be damned good i can tell! Well done on your first fanfic keep up the good work!
sam riggs chapter 46 . 2/27/2010
wow dun dun daa im liking it the more i read it
sam riggs chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
finally!
sam riggs chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
ok u need to remove the stick from her arse!im surprised dean hasnt ganked her in her sleep !
sam riggs chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
wow beclyn really hates dean! or maybe there is so much sexaul tenshion between them ,poor poor dean give him a break ;) loving it
sam riggs chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i liked it ,its enough to keep reading :0)
chocolatemud chapter 53 . 11/3/2009
Hiya!

fuuh.. i hope i can submit this one.. cause i tried many times to submit some reviews from some of the previous chapters..

because i'm too tired to re-write those 'mean to be a review', i'm gonna summarize them.. (sorry.. i'm too frustrated to do it again one by one.. ) here ya go..

1. I really really like this story.. this story made me wonder about what will happen next chapter.. makes me curious.. (i hope the cat is alright..)

2. child like Sammy is so cute.. i want to pinch his cheek, tackle him to the ground (well, that's if i can.. cause i don't know.. he's so damn tall and big.. he's a giant!) then tickle him..

3. a caring dean is so sweet.. i want to hug him.. also the awkward time between Beclyn and Dean always made me laugh..

4. the body switch is so damn funny when Sam had the period.. hahahaha.. when Dean thought that it was the banana who it Sam inside.. PMS-ing Sam is so scary.. however.. it's really sad to know that Beclyn's parents already died, and she knew it after Sam yelled at her..

5. Jamison made me scare.. and he's dead.. sigh.. (yay!) but careful, Bec.. the silver eyed demon still alive!

6. So, Sarah became a demon? wow.. how? how about her parents?

7. I'm getting curious about Beclyn's past.. what happened? what's Missouri thought when they meet each other? what's John relation with her? what about sam's dream about them? what's the meaning of the chosen one?

sorry.. maybe to much questions.. well, i think i have to read the next story.. yup, the sequel..

oh.. once more! i LOVE your story!

(uhm.. let's pray that i can submit this one.. if you pray with me.. then my prayer is answered.. and if there are so much grammar and spelling error..)

luv ya,

Choco
chocolatemud chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
it's a great start!

i'm gonna read more!
XxGPxX chapter 52 . 10/15/2009
AH! I love this story! O_O the part where they switched bodies was hilarious! Keep up the good work!
peculiarxemma chapter 53 . 10/6/2009
Oh wow, now I understand the story a little bit better. :D yay!

So this is how Beclyn is going to lose her memory? I thought it was five years ago? You have got to kill the suspense about Beclyn, what happened to her (what really, really, exactly happened I mean.), what the silver-eyed demon really really planned for Beclyn. I still don't get it. She was to become the most powerful human-turned-demon? ._. I don't know if it's me who's just a little too slow to catch things or if your story is really confusing - in the most amazing/awesome way; because it kept me reading, didn't it? (:

Wait, confusing isn't the right word - mysterious? haha, it doesn't matter; Deadly Betrayal is really great. I loved everything about it! (except of course for the upsetting part with Jamison *shudder* But even that was great; on a different level). Okay, I'm babbling, I can't wait to check out Deadly Secret! Thank you for coming up with a story like that, and writing it as well as you do! It's one of the best I've read. (:
Lois87 chapter 19 . 9/21/2009
I love your story. Beclyn is one feisty girl :) I like her.

Well done, cant wait to read more. Its addictive.
gypsywoman1 chapter 52 . 9/19/2009
HAHA! Where's Smallville? HAHA! I hate anything to do with Superman, for instance Smallville. I dislike Superman/pretty boy with a passion but you know what? I think I'll give it a try though in your sequel. Oh lordy that was...lol. I was not expecting that. Very good chapter, made me curious though as to what Beclyn had to "try" on Dean. And I am excited for the next chapter if you make it even though it is intended for a certain age group, but what the hell? I am already corrupted, have been since I was in Elementary school thanks to a friend.

The next chapter if you make it won't harm my eyes and "innocent mind". Awesome chapter, excited for the continuation of this story.

-Tori :)