Reviews for Noticing the Differences
Blume chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Okaaaay!

no really? is this reality and everything is in Dean's head as a way to cope? or this is just Dean's way to search revenge for "the thing that killed mum and dad and that I don't want Sammy to know about"?

...either way sounds fantastic though! becuase if the supernatural exists, then Dean's awesomeness increases at lest 43%, but it if it's Dean's wacky head... coool!

:P
Kagollie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that was so sweet! great job! but, where did the scare on his face come from?
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Great story, cutting a little short but great. I'm still wondering where Dean's scar in the face is coming from and how did he learn to become a hunter alone?

But good story anyway, Merry Christmas to you too. :)
JRAismine chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That was really quite good. Any chance of you continuing it? (see puppy-dog eyes here). I'm curious about how Dean got the scar on his face. Does Sam know? Keep writing! Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw, that's amazing! Glad you accepted the challenge, and you clearly made an amazing story out of it. Fantastic job! Keep on writing because you're obviously awesome at it. :-D
Kai chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Wow! That was really good! I hope you continue this! Oh, and merry xmas!
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Hai, i love your idea. Very interesting. And i love to see a longer version of this. I mean, if you don't mind, hope i will see the next chapter, what will happen after this. But that just me, and it's ok if you don't want to write it.

So, great story, keep it up and happy holiday.