Reviews for A Smile from the Sun
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i love the way he show his love... and i love the way cagalli respond to him.
i thought this story will be abouta ghost love some human. hahaha... not true then.
i like your story. hopefully, i can see another from you soon.
hahaha

until next time,

mrs. zala
Ixion of Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I love how the two interact, to me it just seems that you portrayed them as a normal couple. Or as normal as they can be being loved and adored as much as they are. But what I mean is, is that they're perfect for each other because they're not fabulous people. Their love is but they aren't and that's what I truly admire about this is that you captured the essence of that message. True beauty is undefined.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aww..

I absoutely loved it!

So sweet..

And the quotes were perfect!

More, please.

_
Haru no Yo chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
It was definitely cute, but very very very very AU. Even if it wasn't AxC it could stand alone.
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That is so sweet! Athrun courted her! I love it P
cagalli-rox chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i luv it update soon
Celle666 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Oh so sweet. Its a great story
junon2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
hello

merry christmas and happy new year 2007

beautioful, i love this fic

Thanks
chimu chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
aw so beautiful...
The Angels' Princess chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh! that was amazing! a really beautiful story! thank you so much! i really enjoyed that!
omi chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
i died and am now in heaven ~
Minerva's cradle chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
i just realized, this is a oneshot. and it also took me a while to realize, that cagalli is not REALLY a reincarnation. the quotes were great, where'd you get them? this was a really sweet fic. great job. hm. this is also the first fic that had a few lines really emphasize cagalli's voice. it's just that her voice in the jap dub is too, well, low-pitched. it's almost like a guy's, not exactly pleasant. o well,i guess that makes her unique and i guess athrun never gave a damn if cagalli sounded a bit like a guy. nice fic. hope you right more :)
orangestripeyysocks chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This is really extraordinary!

absolutely beautiful:)

i love how they were portrayed.

athrun & cagalli that is.

good job!