Reviews for Zen Crackers
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Lol! Aww! loved it! Very funny _
I just love how the whole family seemed to stay connected, even when there like apart lol
Awesome job!
Spense chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aah, what a wonderful story! Well written as always, and just perfect in tone. I love the messages tying everybody together (as well as their abbreviations!), and how you shifted from scene to scene. "No, the lights go on first, then the baubles." I can't imagine the Tracy clan trying to decorate a Christmas tree. Boggles the mind.

Great way to pull them altogether. Wonderful story, as always.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh my god, you're right it was pure sweetness, but I loved every line of it .

You're a genious...

Oh, and: Happy holiday season! *smile*
epalladino chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Adorable. Thanks, Beth Palladino
mcj chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hey there,

A pretty nice job with this one. Loved the lame jokes. Good luck with your future writing.

Regards

mcj
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
2 cute! loved!
mshogboblinaol.com chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Brillient! Really loved reading it, made me laugh out loud in places. Liked the way you tied it all in!

Hob x
team.aaf chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I might be reading this a day late... couldn't get online yesterday (family stuff... woo hoo) but this is the best late present I've got... just so clever!

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! x x
Iniysa chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Loved every moment of it! :) Looking forward to more of your work! :)

Lauren
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw... That was a great story!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw, I want In At The Death. I'm starting to go a little stir- crazy imagining what's going to happen next.

Another winner (do you ever write anything but?) Characterization, fluff, the drunken corporate drones... ~sniggers~ So, are they picking up John later so the entire family's together for Christmas, or are they just waiting so they all eat at the same time despite John being up in space? Aww, I could just SEE them all, especially Scott and John planting two wet ones on Gordon's cheeks ~bursts into ANOTHER snickering fit~

If I hadn't gotten $100 from the grandparents and $50 for Wal- Mart I'd say this was my favorite present! This was my favorite present- for- all- and- sundry, how 'bout that?
MarvellouslyWondrous chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I forgive you! Aw that was so sweet! I love these guys.

You write so well, I'm so jelous. XD lmao #

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I WISH YOU THE BEST OF NEW YEARS Ryuuza Kochou! (and an update for Psychics’ would be even better than the new laptop i received (well...kinda...) XD lmao nice one and keep it up!
sam1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
You are so totally forgiven for not having the next chapter of "Physics" up yet after reading this wonderful Christmas story. It was a nice pressie to read while counting down the last hour of my shift.

Thanks so much for the holiday cheer and a glimpse into the Tracy world. Happy Holidays!