Reviews for Lost yet never found
Elenor Gray chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Your story is intresting. I like it even though its a bit dark or should i say gloomy at some parts. Take care of Naruto though...

I would have read the other ones too but im a Narusasu fan, i hate Sasunaru. So I hope you dont mind...

Update soon...
bookworm0492 chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Its completely understood. I love this chapter, it took me a while to realize that this is an alternate reality. I love the NejiTen, and the TemaShika and I swear I saw implications of InoChouji. _ I like it , its cute. You write with passion in your feels as though im reading the show, Naruto, but in a different version. I like it.

And even though its none of my buisness, I can relate to your problem. Although I dont show it, I'm not a person of christianity. (is that the religion?) My mum knows this, and my gram knows this, but my dad, thinks Im a good christian girl. I dont go against him because he would send me on a guilt trip if I told him I didnt have a specific religion. So even though its subtle, my dad is telling me what religion to belive in, and ive alays ahd this small fear of opposing my dad for as long as I can remember. But luckily my sister and soon-to-be brother in-law to help me. They tell me this, and so does my mom and Gram, and I will tell it to you. Belive what you want to belvie, no matter what anyone says, you control your beliefs and no one can change it for ya. _ so in other words, mentally tell ya gram tah stuff it.

*looks around* hope I didnt sound all...high and mighty..good intentions..good intentions _ Ill leave now.
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
oh, thats all I can say, update soon k?
matchaball chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Hey, wow, this story has such huge potential! I'm really intrigued now (yay for finding an awesome story to keep up with over Christmas xD). Really hope that you update soon :) I'd love to see how this story unravels!

This is just a personal pet peeve of mind, but whenever a flashback happens, I usually just italicize the whole chunk of text and put '-' at the end and beginning to signal the start and ending. I don't really like it when people go 'FLASHBACK PEOPLE! LOLOl211' but that's just me xD You can go on the way you're doing - it's fine the way it is :)

Well, hope to see the next chapter up soon!

-Kat