Reviews for The Avatar Solstice Carol
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
lol very funny
ViolotQ chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
this doesnt resemble CC at all. yes, Jesus lives.

but he had 2 die 1st.
P.M.Hall chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is a pretty good story. I like how you've done it in play format. I also like Long Fengs line when he finds out he was killed by Azula. "Can't I be killed by The Avatar instead? It's so demeaning to be killed by a woman. Good story. Bye
spider lillies chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
::Better late than never!::

This was probably one of the better Christ-Solstice stroies I've read here in awhile. Long Feng makes an excellent Scrooge and Tiny Teo aw...

The dialogue between Smellerbee and Long Feng was great, and this line:

"Why aren't the others looting his chair if he can't fight back?"

Made me laugh until I was doubled over the keyboard. A great Holiday fic-it wasn't fluffy and pairing filled or bittersweet and wangst-y. Excellent! :D

Whe...I get MaixTeo for Chr-Solstice!
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That was hilarious! Also nice and short. I particularly enjoyed the cameo by Danny Phantom and Sokka asking "Tiny Teo" to switch fates.
YukiHasAMercedes chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Long Feng as Scrooge FTW.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
LOL

Okay so Winter Solstice is really just one day/ night where you'd celebrate the re-birth of the Sun. But this was bloody hilarious! Love the idea
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I prefer the term 'insane,' but 'nutter' works too! Loved how only one of the ghosts was actually dead...and Kantu loves the attention! Merry Christmas again, and thanks so much!
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Haha, that was cute! You kept him pretty much IC and everything. I was like, if Long Feng feels the spirit of Solstice and becomes a goodhearted embodiment of benevolence, then...no. But it was great! Great job.
charleegirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Lol Tiny Teo that cracked me up. Haha, Very Cool.
Duchess192 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Wonderful:)
Clone is lazy chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
YES. Just when I thought I was going to drown in yule-tide merriment/work today, I found this. And it now owns a tiny piece of my heart forever. Thank you for writing this, it will keep me amused as I try to pretend to be productive today.

Tiny Teo...Hee!
The Blind Bandit chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Heh, that was funny. Long Feng and Zuko sharing cactus juice? Brilliant, my friend.

(Happy holidays, J.L!)
Strix Moonwing chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That was hilarious...especailly the bit with Danny Phantom and Tiny Teo!XD YOu had me giggling althrough it. Merry Christmas!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This made me giggle quite a bit. A Happy Solstice to you then.