Reviews for Betrothed
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/11
As a former professor of mine was wont to say, 'Nothing exceeds like excess'. This story is just that. Excessively cute and sweet. Well done.

D. Page Robin
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh this was quite know, Ron always manages to make a fool of himself somehow. Short but sweet. And Harry is going to be busy for sometime to come with all his new wives.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Fan-friggin-tastic one shot!
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I know I have said this too many times; I LOVED this! I could see everything taking place as if it were a movie-good writing!
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like it all except for Ginny,I just see her as a fangirl/stacker at best a little sister
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Leave it to Hermione to think up schedules for practicing snogging with Harry, she'll probably schedule EVERY thing else too, she seems to Live for scheduling. But we love her just the same. I wonder if Lavender will stay with the group, or branch of with Ron? I Do Not see Ron as a part of the group even if Lavender stays, that just wouldn't be right in my eyes. Lots of fun in the future for Harry and his Ladies, be fun to see if Eros brings rings for all the other girls too. Thank You. TTFN
Runecutter chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh it's certainly a great way to spend your birthday and it does make a nice little story.

But then i like the stories i read to be a little bit more slower timed and taking a lot more time and place for stuff like the mansion descriptions or between hearing that he has to become betrothed and actually going the step to do it... ;) It has therefore a lot of the qualities of a parody for me and i'm not sure if it really was meant in this "cracky" way...
Slie Amos chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very nice and cute. I have read a few cohort Harry stories and really like this one.

Thanks
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
an interesting and amusing plot _
kelwin chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Another great fic. Is this going to be come more? Thanks!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Another great story, but what's with the polygamy? This had a lot of really funny parts, and it was an enjoyable read. I really liked the metal box that contained the portkeys to each of Harry's houses - a very neat idea! I especially loved the idea of Eros, the God of Love, appearing as a phoenix; first with him mum's engagement ring, and then again with his parents' wedding rings...such a romantic idea! :) Thanks for writing! :)
rb2312 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
just read this after reading another of your stories

it is a fantastic story.

Pitty there are no additional chapters.

like the idea of Ron & Lavender, and that you kept the Nev/Hanna pairing

wonder what the goblins still need to tell Harry?
Hakan Kurohi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Moving a little fast there, aint ya? Other than that, very nice, i hope this particular story continues for a bit. In the mean time, i bid you adieu. Peaceful endings.

~Hakan Kurohi
xBloodSplatter chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it. Seemed a little short though.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was interesting. A great beginning that should be expanded on. I see a lot of room for both humour and romance.