Reviews for Trust the Liar
NeverMineToHold chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I stumbled over this little fic by accident only, while I was browsing through the TF section... In fact, I have no clue whatsoever who Tidal Wave and Thrust are, since I only know TF:A, a bit of G1 and the old and new movies.

But I read it anyway, and was captivated, which is a clear compliment to your writing style - I love the beginning and end, this strong picture of likening Thrust to a forest, to describe his character.

I’m totally oblivious to the kind of teamwork/working relationship/friendship (?) those two have, but I found it vastly interesting, how TW interpreted everything that Thrust said – or, more importantly – didn’t say.

I have to admit that I found it a bit sad, to be left out of the actual conversation and could not help but wonder, - if TW had actually listened instead of providing a nodding “wall” to be talked AT, - would he have known what Thrust has done/is worried about?

I would really love to read more about those two, preferably written by you, but as it is, I love this drabble, even without background knowledge - Thank you for writing this, I really love your style and your picture of the charas!
DeviousWeasel chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow...Some of it was a bit hard to understand at first, now I get it. P This is probably one of your best fics. Not too many people that do include 'Wave actually make him...Smart sounding. You made him almost poetic.*Gives you a fuzzy and hugs TW and T*
Cyndi chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow, maybe Thrust isn't such a huge douche after all...but you touched on a side I don't think is seen much on the show. I liked this :)
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Everyone wants to kill Thrust. isn't that something? Anyway, Me like the story. Me thinks you good author.
A875 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
A fic about TidalWave and Thrust need to come here more! XD

Nice one always liked you fics about Thrust you can't find good one that easily X")
SJ777 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
VERY stylish. I wonder who the characters are...

Reminds me of Pivot, almost.
Wayward chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
While I agree that Tidal Wave is brighter than his slow voice lets on ( you're probably the only other person on Earth who remembers that he once held a command position and won at least one battle in that capacity - lonely are we who remember Daebola! ) but I'm not convinced on the metaphor talk. However ...

Squee! Much squee! Tidal Wave! Snuggly Tidal Wave! Snuggling Thrust! Thrust being written by someone who doesn't bash him! ( Well, I know you won't. ;) ) I dunno if I see Tidal Wave as actually *being* snuggly, but I'm darn well going to enjoy reading it when it happens, titanophile that I am. ;)

And I do like that forest metaphor for Thrust, even if I don't think Tidal Wave would come up with it. Much fitting. And a nice character study on him - Thrust mostl, but it's nice to see the mind of Tidal Wave. The 'him' Thrust speaks of - Sideways? Or am I imposing my own biases here?