Reviews for Endless Supply
kage kitsune no yami chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
I will never understand why this story is not as visibly popular as it should be. This i s absolutely amazing. I really hope you haven't stopped working on this story. It has so much potential and I personally would like to see where this story would go.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
Cool, an update! Good chapter. Not the best, but still really important. I am getting a bad feeling about Roxas and Kairi going and doing this alone...but cool about Namine. I really liked reading through this chapter, it reminded me yet again what a great author you are. For someone to make a rather basic part be fairly emotional and interesting, well, that requires some talent.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
ROXAS! *she screams in agony/worry* Youmust have more of this wonderful angstiness, and torture! Don't forget that, you are too marvelous at it to not put that in there! Oh man, those poor Roxas-copies... That is good, very good. You're doing a smashing good job(whoops, got a little British there for a second) , and I expect more good things-SOON. Now I am going to go re-read Oneiric Lies again, just because I need some torture tonight. Ja ne.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Hm...I wonder what they're being rushed about? Seems interesting...I so want to hear more.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Oh...sugei! I figured that it was one of Roxas's...erm, others...but I wasn't sure for sure. Cool chapter, I hope that Jasmine is ok!
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Sea-salt smell...hmm...I didn't think that Sora would smell like that. Has he ever even had Sea-salt ice cream before? I don't know. I wonder...maybe it was one of the Nobodies that Maleficent is creating, but that doesn't make enough sense to work. Hm...
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Still great chapter. ACTION! Yosh.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Once again: recon, but useful recon chapter because of the awsome, deep emotions. I am liking this more and more.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
I don't even care that this was a recon chapter. This was awsome in the aspects of normal confrontation with the issue and down-to-earth discussion of info. Bravo, well done.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
*Rocks on floor in fetal position while worriedly moaning Roxas's name*

...OK...don't know what happened up there...maybe I'm a psychic and predicted future events...although I hope not...but this was a great chapter. Like usual. Yay. I'm heading off to the next one.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Yes, yes, recon chapters are necessary and all, but the real entertainment is in the detainment of a certain Keywielder and his Nobody.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Awsome. I didn't know that it could get any better, but you proved me wrong. Very, very wrong. Just like I had hoped for, you put awsome Roxas in here. Yay!
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Wow, great chapter. Yes, I read that fic you mentioned, and your sister must have a dirty mind to want that. But...you did write it. You cannot blame it all on her. It came from your own hand...and it was well written and the aspects of torture (minus the dirty parts) were excellent. I really like it when people are branded. Probably a psyolocical thing about self dignity. I hope that Roxas is in here. That would make this abolutly perfect. Also, you have the single best writing styles for Kingdom Hearts I have ever seen. Styles like this are rare. I just really hope that there is no random character pairings like SoRiku or anything like that. It would be disterbing. One more thing (like grampa says it)...your story about Sephiroth was very disterbing. It was fantastically written...even if I DID NOT enjoy the dirty parts. OK, next chapter now.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh. This is very good. You have excellent writing style. I think that I will comment on all of your chapters.
the bird of the chapel chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
So you can use words like "pissed" but not damn? XD

Anyway, I'm guessing that hair thing was a 358/2 Days reference...unless I forgot something from KH/KH2

I wonder why they're reacting horribly to the idea of Roxas 'merging' with the Heartless. I don't know about your facts, but Namine NEVER (which I foolishly didn't point out earlier) helped in 'putting' them back together, no, not at all. Never. She is a witch who can manipulate Sora and those around him. End of story. All she did was fix Sora's memories and Roxas just faded away and became part of Sora again naturally (as Ansem had always emphasized that he should merge with Sora). Ansem feared that if Roxas resisted, then it'd be a failure, though it was with doubt since Roxas is 'just' a Nobody (as he believes so).

And on another case related to Namine, if this sentence "Naminé will return them Sora, and everything will be fine." refers to memories...what's the point? Is this some kind of moral issue that everyone's magically agreeing about? I'm sad there's no at least one skeptical character - again, conflicts, plz. Where are they. Someone drag an Org13 member NAW.

Basically, I'm widely confused and a bit doubtful right now about the story. It just doesn't seem to be so logical, and if the KH crew understands them right, they sure aren't sharing any explanation well.