Reviews for How Not to Throw a Christmas Party
Watermelon-Dragon-Chibi chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
this made me laugh LIKE LITTERALLY OUT LOUD more times than I can count! it is just the sort of thing Arc would do is pouring the acahol into a sacred water well LOL!
Macbeth 7768 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Haha, I like this. Both sweet and rather funny. Nice job with instilling the Big Four of FF3 with believable characterizations.
ThisAccountIsInactiveForever2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
THAT'S WAS SO FUNNY! AND AWESOME!
Reaper's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was pretty enjoyable! It's hard to find Luneth x Refia fics. Hope you make more!
YukariSejuru chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
although strange that was an awesum CHristmas Party!
Haprilona chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Absolutely lovely story! I was reading this in a bus and I almost choked from laughter. :D I love the humour and the total disaster. And of course I lovelovelove Luneth/Refia parts.
misanthropic angel chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
SO CUTE!
FlowersOfAeris chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was awesome! It made me laugh so much! Especially when Ingus feel through the roof. xD

I really hope more FF3 DS fanfics will come out. _
paintgun-man chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was great. Now I know what not to do when throwing a christmas party.
Ican'tRemember chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Well this was definately the best ff3ds fanfic out there. (but that's not saying much since there's barely any.) In fact, this was also one of the best fanfics I've ever read! The only reason you don't have 40 reviews is because of the category... not many people are into the ff3ds fandom :(

10/10
Gravaja Umbros chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I like! It's hilarious, with some very nice fluff, especially there at the end. We do need more FF3DS fics. Keep up the good work!
Tetev chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Me: Pureauthor, how the HECK do you do this? You ALWAYS write my favorite pairings! How! How do you do it! HOW DANG IT!

Tetels: O.o Woah... double-good pairings... You're a good author.

Tetev: And I like cheese!

Me: I hate mornings... Tetev can be a nuisince. I think I spelled that wrong. Oh well. Well, see ya!
Nirvana-X chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I laughed, I cried, I can barley see the keyboard (good think ive mesmorised the keys) overall a great story, just goes to show you, nomatter how bad things may seem, they always turn out good in the end...*crys*
grapesRgone chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I'm not much of a Luneth/Refia fan, but your story was really good. All of your characters were written really well, and the humor was perfect. I especially loved the ladle-fight between Luneth and Ingus. _
0110111001101111 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I'm so glad to see all these FF3DS fics popping up all over the place.

This was really cute, and I especially enjoyed how you managed to work in the little details of the FF3 world, like the Blizzard spells and potions, without making it seem contrived or cheesy. All the characters were really well-done as well, particularly Refia.