Reviews for The Untold Christmas Story
MyEdward797 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Wow. That brought me very close to tears. Tonks and Lupin are my favorite HP couple, and this was so bittersweet and well written. I loved it.
NonymousMay chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
once again the amount of emotoin in your story awes me, moves me. please continue this.

- o n,

~w e n
Shinigami's Death Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
absolutely loved the story, the sweetest thing i've read in a very long time
mae garnder chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
keep going, ya?

its very emotional, and really gripping.

i love it!
kellydofc chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
That was a lovely story. I hope to read more from you in the future.
Harmony'sSake chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
That was wonderful and totally sad! I love it!

~HS
vampirekiller chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
Oh My God. This is the best Lupin/Tonks fanfiction I have read in ages. I hope that you post the next chapter soon!
moony4ever chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
It was truly beautiful so far. A wonderful new idea about what happened between the two during christmas!
drgnqn chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
It was good, I liked the plot and the small details. There was too much...narration though, I guess, too much backstory, stuff most, if not all, the people who read Harry Potter fanfiction already know. Honestly, all the paragraphs of backstory in the beginning of each chapter were kinda, really, boring - I skipped over a lot of it. I suggest putting more dialouge and, instead of sticking it all in one section, maybe spacing out the details, only after you picked out and chose the most important ones to incorporate. Also, watch your pronouns - there are quite a few places where instead of a, lets say 'house', you could have used an 'it', and vise versa. It was very good overall though, I enjoyed reading it. And sorry for the nitpicky-ness, I'm a beta-er :-).

C
HoneyLake chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Oh, this was great! I love Remus and Tonks mostly because Remus deserves a good girl with some spunk in his life... he's to great to be denied that! This is going on my favorites and I'm going to check out some of your other stories soon.

Merry Christmas!