Reviews for Trust
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 71 . 3/18/2013
Please please can you do a sequel to this story! It has so much resonance to reality it would be great to see how you see cath and Sara moving forward!,

Excellent story really engaging!
lduff17 chapter 71 . 3/13/2012
Amazing! you are such a skilled writer!
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 71 . 2/28/2011
WOW, I have never read such a long story before (with a lot of OC bits ) in one go, or without finding it tedious.

Each chapter ended and made me want to read more and more. I was a little shocked by some of the directions/descions you made, thinking 'Oh, I would have done that differently.' But then it wouldn't have taken the twists and turns that it has done.

I loved this story, especially the way in which you wrote it so convincingly from the differnt perspectives.

Yay you.
tlsmith86 chapter 71 . 10/31/2009
Wow, great story. I managed to read through it in two days. One of those stories I had to keep reading because I knew the whole affair secret was gonna come out and something bad was gonna happen. Keep up the good work :D
Sailor Swifty chapter 71 . 10/6/2009
is this the end or is there more.
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 71 . 8/29/2009
This is a few months late but I've been so busy it's crazy! Anyway, I've really enjoyed keeping up with this story over the past couple of years(!) and while I'm sad it's over, I feel it was a great closure. Great work!
parkergirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hey there! I just read your story (well 2 b totally honest with u I have been totally absorbed by it over the last two days) and I have 2 tell u that I think it was pretty good... It was very beliavable (well maybe not the part about Albert, that was a little OC 4 a psycologist, but the fact that he was such a scumbag really fitted ur story) and the friendship slowly blossoming between Cath and Sara was really good and really touching... you created some really touching moments between them! As 4 as with ur problem with spelling and grammar goes, I can really relate 2 that... English is not my primary language either and most of the time I just wished I was brave enough 2 publish something, but no such luck... so, I thing u r really courageous by doing it, and I really think u did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job! The one downside with u, is that as much as enjoy ur stories there's very few of them in here... Would u mind feed this fan of yours a couple more stories? Please? Pretty please? *pout* I really hope u keep up the great work! :)
Katt chapter 71 . 8/5/2009
great story with a great ending. congrats on an amazing fic! I've followed this story from beginning to end... I just dont feel like logging in. Anyway I loved just about every aspect of the story. There was enough intrigue to keep the reader interested while still keeping it realistic. Great job!
Sultry Sweet chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
kudos on this story, really! I love it, it's so good and there's nothing more than concern right now. It's great to have them so close without being THAT close. :)
Isabel chapter 71 . 7/8/2009
Great fic. I love it every single chapter!

I wish i could write wonderfully like you!
fgga chapter 71 . 6/30/2009
YAY! Good job.
LOCISVU chapter 71 . 6/25/2009
Good Luck Sara!
LOCISVU chapter 70 . 6/25/2009
I do hope that Gil and Catherine can rebuild the trust that was broken.
chocolatefan chapter 71 . 6/22/2009
This was an amazing story, great ending. I really enjoyed reading :)
princess moon shadow chapter 71 . 6/22/2009