Reviews for mommy
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Amusing, but Washuu's son is Mihoshi's great grandfather. (See "101 Questions and Answers about Tenchi Muyo") That's why not even Washuu, one of the three goddesses who created the universe (see OAV series 3), can build a security system that can prevent Mihoshi from screwing things up.
aondehafka chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
"Doing my best to entertain people I've never met. Let me know if I pulled it off, eh?"

You certainly pulled it off with this one. Well done!
White Rose Archer chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Washu is Noboyuki's...grandmother! AHAHAHAHA! Funny! Hey, that means Ryoko can't marry Tenchi 'cause he's her...umm, relitive. Well, if he moved to Jurai, he could marry all of the girls and his problems would be solved!
AquaTurquoise chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Washu is the best on Tenchi Muyo! I loved the end. It was SO funny! ::snickers:: Your story's cool. Hey, I'm inspired...Bye! NeptuneLily
Laura chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Hey I really liked your story. It was very orginal. It was great!
FearS chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
yo, i like the fic, but it hasnt been updated is so long! i 1st read this in the summer1 i want more! so hurry!
no need to know chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Hhahahahaha! Oh god. That was just too funny. Oh lord. ROFLMAO. Talk about coinciedences!
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
...Perhaps the best compliment is how speechless I am at this. ..
Atomic Chainsaw chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
That was absolutely brilliant!Keep writing!
scorpio chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Get him Washu...make him pay, even if did end the story with its unexpected was pretty damn good.
God of Death's Little Angel chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That was great! I love it! LOL This is awesome! :) Oh my gosh this was soooooooo funny! I LMAO! That was a cool idea! Peace
Genevieve chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
...Nobuyuki? I like that! Having Washu find her son is great! (hurrah for Washu, the coolest one of the Tenchi group!)
ZJS chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy. That was pretty DAMN clever.
Mink chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I haven't seen many authors tackle the subject of Washu's past... but this was great. You're a great writer, and this is a great story. Any chance of there being more parts onto this or was this a one-shot? ;D
gohan chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
i loved it i loved it. it was so good. can't wait to readmore by u.