Reviews for Schadenfreude
WickedEgg chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
So many nice words to look at . . . haha, I really liked your writing style and the cruel and passionate storyline :)
TheHeideePayas chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Quite interesting.
sweetsmartiesandniblets chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Good story although the title is kinda hard to pronounce :))
Fungirl a.k.a. Alexzane T chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
well it was a good story while it lasted.
Aphrail chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
... wow... that... I dont know how to discribe what I just read... it was awsome!
nahia2008 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
col, loved it , very psychological
kittyblossom chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
m

That wasn't OOC at all. The whole thing read like wine - spiced, a little bit crazy, that kind of wine.
chayoni chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
cute
Chibi Emperor chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
cool
of self chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Dang...I dont think I'm ever going to look at this anime the same ever again. This was so deliciously twisted that I loved it. Natsume's fighting so hard and though he wants to break her, he ends up making her smile again. Not was he was going for I'm sure but somewhere deep down inside, seeing her be herself is what he wants. ( somehwere way way deep down) Of course I maybe interpreting wrong here but meh, it's how I feel. And I will disregard that Natusme was delerious cause it makes me happy in a twisted way to think that it was fiction real. Great job seriously, thanks you for re-introducing me to anime fanfic. :)
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You made me love Natsume even more! *sigh* He was so him! And she was so her! Gah!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It's more than fine just the way it is. I, admittedly, want to see where this would lead to but it's beautiful as is. I've never read the two written with such depth and beauty. And, I didn't think she was too OOC, given the proper context.

Natsume was freakin' awesome.

Thanks for the read.
fullmoontonight chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
meke a seqeuel!meke a seqeuel!meke a seqeuel!meke a seqeuel!meke a seqeuel!meke a seqeuel!

pls

pretty please?
OchreEyes chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
WAH!

do a sequel!

*mob forming chanting:SEQUEL,SEQUEL!*
pearlgirl710 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
that was SO hot. and sexy. i love it. love love love love love. i swear, i'm getting all tingly down there... X3 ur an AMAZING writer XD

hurry for natsume mikan!