Reviews for Neverwhere
Zylanth Valkyrie chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
it brought tears to my eyes... so touching...

superb story
Hilaire chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Not quite as detailed as I want my favorite fics to be, but anyway...

It's good. You chose just the right words to express Ceres' thoughts.
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
...Bravo.
Arianla chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This is a very beautiful chapter though it was more like a poem. I was able to imagine the scenes quite well.

Cheers

Arianla
Argentus chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I *like* the format. It makes for an unusual writing style and you still did a superb job with the imagery; cold, surreal and lonely. It’s simple but beautifully sketched(less is more, I say!); I could almost picture Yuu Watase’s elegant artwork,the whole time I was reading. The entire time, I was aching for both of them, *still* wanting them to be together, still clinging to their ancient love for each other despite everything that happened…man, you really captured what I felt for both of them at the story’s conclusion.

Just a comment: I felt that they still found peace with each other in the end; contrary to your point of view of them being parted. But I also appreciate how you illustrated their separation, ‘will you still miss me’, and ‘she still loved him’ and almost-hoping for a next time.

Great fic, overall! :)
Omi-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh my. The moving imagery in that: so, so powerful.

I enjoyed this piece a lot. There are some run-on sentences and other minor grammar problems, and a few times I had trouble comprehending your message. (I got it in the end.)

Good to see the real Mikagi (and Ceres, for that matter) stripped of all his hatred.

The song is perfect. Glourious.
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Oh, sorry for any confusing sentences. What I meant by that one was that he sounds like Ceres's daughter, who Mikagi killed when she was only a toddler.
trini chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
It was nice in onverall, good idea and nicely exevuted but I donlt like senteces like :He sounds like a little boy, like your lost little girl.

How can you be both? But that;s just a small detail. Otherwise i liked it.