Reviews for 2119
Trisha chapter 1 . 1/15
I cried. A lot. Thank god Sasuke came though, it would've even sadder if he didn't come. Poor Sakura, I wanted her to at least live for a few more months.
mxn1fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
WHY! WHY IS IT SO SAD! IM SO GLAD TO FIND THIS STORY BECAUSE ITS SO TOUCHING AND EMOTIONALLY! WHY! WHY! WHY IS THERE SO MANY ONIONS IN MY ROOM! WHYYYYYY! TT
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awwwwwww. Just love it. Its amazing
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
U have no idea how much this ade me cry, even more than the 1 one i read, it was heartbreaking...somehow, i really think this is wht wll happen to them ,...eventually thy'll die..

I cried 10 times , a nw recored.. :')

-Kat

U just got urself a new fan.. :'(
Alyssa Michele chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Amazing and tear-jerking at the same time :'(
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow. Just wow. I mean... I've always known that US was Sasuke's initials. But I've never really seen it as "us". Well, until now. Wowowowowowowow. Nor did I see the 2119 in a different way. Though I have to admit, the plot is sortof kinda maybe cliche.

But anyway, let's celebrate your 111th review with this! xD
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I now associate the number 2119 with sasusaku because of this story. xD
Jeanne chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is so good. I choking up and crying. Sasuke...he's such a idiot! Sakura, I feel so bad for her, but she was still happy...This is good.
Forever in the Sky chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
SO FUCKING BEAUTFIUL SO SAD SO... HEARTWRENCHING
Danse de Raven chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love your story, it is unique, creative, and full of feeling. I can picture every moment of the story. Please come and read my story(s) _ u/2837305/xxAlicetheAngelxx

I look forward to reading more from you.
anticollision chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
whoa.

this fanfic is sort of… chilling (not in a frightening way, but a wow-gave-me-goosebumps way). having soft, sadish-sounding music in the background kind of adds to it, too.

it’s sad, but beautiful—and i congratulate you on being able to form something of that sort. those are the kind of stories i believe i love the most.
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This story was sad and beautiful and haunting.

It was incredible, I loved it.
insanity-dreams chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
:OO... woah.. awsome!
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Damn... what a SAD story. My friend showed me this a WHILE ago and I just thought about it... I probably already reviewed, but I'm going to again. Beautiful story, this brought tears to my eyes.
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was...interesting. my first sasukeXsakura.