Reviews for A Perfect Day
luckygirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow that was so sweet! Loved their showing their hearts once a year.:)
Venera22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This was so cute... I'm happy you showed us a "friendlier" side of Kathryn and Sebastian... It was really nice to read this ;)
queenofcruel chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Was in a Christmasy mood so decided to give this story a shot, and damn I'm glad I did, it was awesome...very original.

The last line was so damn poetic "Sometimes you hurt the ones you love, and sometimes you just love them with everything you have." so true and so fitting for K/S.

I plan on reading more from you.
Billiebee3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cute story and I liked the bit about the past presents they had gotten each other. When she took him walking with her in the park I thought that she had hired someone to make a bad picture of him in the snow to get him back, it threw me when she didn't. Good job and keep writing.
Happy New Year chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
“It isn’t another subscription to a gay magazine, is it?”

Hehe, that was a killer line. K/S fluff! It's rare so I liked it very much! And isn't this not only nearly the one and only K/S fluff but the first CI Christmas oneshot? I always wanted K/S holiday oneshots(I probably read a K/S Valentine's day story somewhere though) and you fulfilled my wish!

I totally agree!
Katie chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wowza. K/S fluff. I've never seen it before. Quite a shocker. It was... a little OOC but not too bad. It was... nice to imagine. Kind of makes me think it's the little calm in their insane world. Makes me happy for them that they can find it. Or you can find it for them I suppose since they don't really exist, not do they? So easy to forget that XD

Anyway... not the classic CI story at all. But you managed to make it work.

Merry Christmas to you too
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Merry Christmas to you, too. :)