Reviews for Xmas Special
Awww
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 3/3
Great story, awesome work.
DoIHaveTo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved it, at the end it was so sweet that they didn't have sex but just cuddled I think them having sex would have ruined it to be honest.

Rap
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice One-shot!
penandpencil chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow. Poignant and Poetic...

This is exactly what a oneshot should be-something that moves you, brings you emotional closure, and at the same time, leaves you yearning for much, much more from the story and the author.

I like that you manage to switch viewpoints without making it seem jilted. I respect that you've written something no grammarian could take a red pen to. I love the smooth, sweet flow of your dialogue.

Mostly though, I impressed that you've taken true love and captured it perfectly in all its raw beauty. Perfectly.

Again, wow.
AppleSundays chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
aww im sad now

i wish i would have read this during christmas ! D;

this is really cute but sad at the same time.

i love your writing by the way.

Joe Rachael Bruce chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
this is good keep going
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
AW!

SO cute!

I'm SO glad they were bae to spend Christmas together!

xoxo, lyss
Psyche chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
woa excellent, more chapters ... please? jajaj hope ur ok, and hear about you soon, cya xD
Leo chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow, honestly i am impressed. Your writing is getting better. And you are more of a tease than i thought. I wonder if you are the one who likes to be on top or not though. As always your writing is beautiful. I really liked this. Hope you don't forget about Untitled though. I favor the hermione/fluer pairing... but thats just me.

Remaining always

Faithfulforever
AStakeThroughMyHeart chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw! So cute! The perfect Christmas story.
FiresOfDeath chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
aww it turned out nice on christmas for them ) sweet story
HPequalsgreatlit chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Loved it! Is this a one shot? Because this could be great if you kept it going...
Sora is 1337 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aww so cute and sad all at the same time. Good ending to a Christmas day. Have a happy Christmas _