Reviews for Dreaming of a White Christmas
MadTom chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
I agree with Jason's review and will go one step further: I don't think the real Joyce would go along with a scheme like this. Nevertheless, I'm adding this to my Favorites list. Still well written.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
So, Buffy made her choice. And it was HER CHOICE! She chose to go back and train new slayers. Whether its for the best or not, it was HER CHOICE!
Garfan chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
I don't think Buffy could actually say no to her own mother telling her Dawn wasn't her sister. She might even accuse her of being the First.
Spuffy Freak chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
You really think Buffy & the Scoobies' life would've been like this if Dawn had never been given as Buffy's sister and Buffy had never sacrificed herself? Interesting. I never actually stopped to think or form many thoughts on this matter.

I don't know, seems kind of weird. Why would Giles still have left in the 6th Season if Buffy hadn't died? I can see why Tara'd still be alive, since Willow wouldn't have went all psycho-crazed on the magicks, because she wouldn't have had to bring Buffy back to life. But, personally, not saying this because of my ship preference, but I still couldn't see Robin & Buffy dating. Buffy did seem interested in him in 'First Date', but that was kind of it. Still, it could've been possible. And no The First, yeah, 'cause Buffy wouldn't have had shaked with the Slayer's line. Well... sorry for the babbling. Though, who's the girl who's supposedly Dawn, btw?
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
GOOD GRIEF! A world where Dawn never existed! A world where Buffy never sacrificed herself to stop Glory? This story just jumped WAY up on my interest meter!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Buffy and Wood? This is already starting to stir my interest. I wonder what other changes there are in this AU that Joyce has brought Buffy to.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Sounds interestsing. I DEFINETLY want to see more of this story!