Reviews for The Next Type of Motion
Unterflieger chapter 16 . 6/20
seriously? are you really serious? don't stop here please...
Starlight Lion chapter 16 . 6/6
I understand that this is likely going into the void, but on the off chance that it isn't:

I'll admit that I only picked this up initially for the chance at ANBU Kakashi. I don't see it written very often (at least, not in a way that doesn't turn me off), but this story has always stuck in my mind as the prime example of how to do it. It's not too out of character from the version of Kakashi we meet in canon, but he's younger and he hasn't quite reached that point - and he's in the ANBU still. Hints of the kid who hated everyone are still there.

As for Tenzou - I honestly never paid him over much attention in the anime, but I really do enjoy his misadventures. He's interesting and a good focal point for the audience - and frankly now I have a lot of Tenzou headcanons that I never had before.

I don't hold much hope of ever seeing the conclusion to this story, no matter how much I might want to, but I will continue to come back and enjoy it for what it is. .
KimicThranduilion chapter 16 . 6/4
Brilliant story with exceptional writing and a gripping plot. Hope you continue this story.
Octavia Brown chapter 14 . 4/23
Ugh. I know it's been years but UGH! I still want to know what happens next. This is one of my favorite fics to reread, even though it feels really... interrupted... as Ch 16 is one big tease without payoff... But I really want to know what trouble Tenzou got into underground, what Kakashi was up to and how they all got out and... and... ugh! I want to know more!

Really a good adventure romance fic, and pretty much the only one with a gay couple in the lead that I've ever found on FF. Please know I feel antsy because you're such a good writer!

(posting to ch 14 because FF won't let me post a second review to the same chapter)
SecretLeePsycho chapter 1 . 2/4
Ooooh my goshhh... I truly hope you are doing well since you have not updated in so long! This is so great that I stuggle to find the right words to express my admiration for it. Surly such an amazing writer must already know how capable and amazing they are... And just in the fashion of many writers, have left us hanging! I'm not sure what I could say to convey my desire for you to continue this simply amazing story, BUT please pretend I said it! I will never be able to stop thinking about how you would have written the rest, and would be so thankful to see you return!
Please continue :)
notallwindows chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I first read this in mid 2014 but I suddenly remembered it today and the thought of this fic still charms me. Every few months I will reread roll for initiative, and I still feel as strongly as I did for this pairing probably
Thank you for what you've done. I really appreciate it, and support your dedication, and am eternally grateful. Hope you are living well now
FashionFable chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This is very AU but enjoyable. Kino/Tenzou/Yamato has been in root since like age 6. His experimentation at the tine was approveed by the 3rd until all the experiements died. Orochimaru continued them though. Tenzou was trained by Danzo's ROOT division and was ordered to attack the Hokage. Him and Kakashi have a lot of history of being enemies but coming to save eachother and then were under regular Anbu together. I like your version though. I wonder if Tenzou has Danzo's seal mark on his tongue like Sai.
Luizals chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
Perfect! Tenzou's awkwardness is just the perfect type and level of awkwardness. Funny, romantic, confusing and cute. So awesome. I hope you update soon. :) please don't abandon it, I really am loving this.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
You do realize Tenzo was in ROOT before joining normal ANBU, right? He should get in with flying colors. He was assigned to Kakashi's squad because Kakashi was his reason for leaving ROOT and he needed an emotional anchor. This fanfic doesn't make sense in regards to that background. Tenzo would kind of have to be in ANBU, because he couldn't be safe to allow out in normal society without a lot of therapy and conditioning, and ANBU would act as a sort of in between period. And most people in ANBU are traumatized, so the psychological examination results shouldn't have been that surprising, especially since every single active ninja in the village should be undergoing therapy or have gone through therapy at some point. The point I'm trying to make is that someone like Tenzo seems to be an above average ANBU recruit. He already has experience with assassination and other covert ops, and he's already been traumatized, and has experience getting rid of his emotions, so ANBU theoretically shouldn't break him.
30degreeangle chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Please please please continue the story! It's 5.40 in the morning and I've been reading this for 3 hours straight. Please please please I need to know how this story ends! It's too good to be incomplete!
shinkoku chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
Bruhhhhhh updaaaaaaaaatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee
Update onegaishimasu!
Mary Allen chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
I honestly hope you do come back to this, albeit after a long wait. I'm totally loving your story, the way you're doing it from the absolute beginning, the teambuilding, the buildup and the tension. And the cliffie you left us at the beginning of chapter 15. I'd really love to see this finished, even if I found this just now and the time range from the publishing to last update is 7 years. Therefore I hope this review will encourage you to come back to your story once again :)
Hummer chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Ohhhh my gooood, you are absolutely killing me in the best (worst?) way possible. I love this story. It's amazing. I love tenzou's completely relatable inner dialogue. I love allllll of the banter and conversation between alllll of the characters. I love the short little inside jokes that you sneak in and they make me laugh more than they ought to. I live the character development and tension you built. The characters are all flawed and still learning and developing which is often lost on so much fanfiction that I consume. Everything feels perfectly in character and this story was everything I wanted and needed and I didn't even know I wanted and needed it. I do not love how I discovered this story when it seems it's abandoned, but such is life. I hope you get a second (third?) wind to update! I'll book mark this and hope to a higher power you come back to this because I think it's my favorite piece of fanfiction, honestly. Thanks for writing!
S.g. Archer chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
Oh my. This is such an AMAZING story! And the plot is just perfection. And the characters are perfection. And the setting is perfection. And everything is... well, perfection!

It is my hope that you are not planning on abandoning this. It has been two years. But I'm DYING to read what comes next. D-Y-I-N-G

I'm being entirely serious.

I literally just might spontaneously combust.

You, my friend, are such an wonderful writer! Please don't give up on this fic!

You are exceptionally talented! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Thank you for sharing your stories!
Lilah Marie chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
Please tell me you're not leaving this beauty here.