Reviews for Impressions or Almost Everyone adores Aragorn !
Stoneage Woman chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Nice. Random, but well-written.
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
A very good depiction of Theoden's descent into darkness and his healing by Gandalf.
Raksha The Demon chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Denethor's mistrust of Faramir because his son admired and learned from Mithrandir was a particularly sad mistake. Even worse, Denethor never gained the wisdom to regret that mistake.
wellthatdepends chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
aw, that was lovely.

The last line was particularly beautiful and uplifting.

Loving the drabbles XD
demeter d chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Ah, indeed. I believe that it was largely because of Galadriel and Celeborn's support that the two were able to get together. With a Grandmother's slight distance, she was able to see both Arwen's happiness and the pointing of destiny without quite so much of the personal heartache that Arwen's father suffered. A nice look into Galadriel's head.
demeter d chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Yes. i too think that along with his city, his last thoughts would have gone to his beloved little brother. Even though you say you do not so much "like" him, here you have written him with sympathy, thoughtfully. And, I think the "voice" rings true.
Stoneage Woman chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
I liked this. It was really good. It's just, I don't like drabbles in general, so I fear I couldn't appreciate this like I do your other stories. But they were well-written as always.
Thorongirl chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
It's easy to review these! They are short but oh so succinct! Especially liked this from Galadriel's POV. Your second to last line exceptionally fine.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I'm not much of a drabble fan, but of course, I will check them from time to time if they're written by some of my favorite writers. So, I did like this. I can well imagine that Arwen's choice would be a bittersweet blow to Elrond and yes, I too liked the connection to Elros as a symbol of the depth of his emotional pain. Good work!
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
Another excellent drabble. Eomer has always been one of my favorite characters.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
Sigh. I love Bori. He's one of my favorites.

Good job for a selfconfessed nonliker. Thanks for not bashing him! :)
Ivanolix chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Lovely drabble, lindahoyland! I usually don't go for drabbles, but there are some things that fit such a short format, and this is one. The brevity of it brought to my mind the fact that these are Boromir's dying thoughts, and he didn't have long to think them. Great job!
Raksha The Demon chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Sad and haunting snapshot of Boromir's last moment. How tragic that he was fated never to know that the hobbits he died for would live, or that his beloved land would be saved from the Shadow.
wellthatdepends chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
ah, love the drabbles.

doesn't matter which genre, I love their simpleness.

Nice job, I like the little insights into each character about events or situations. Very well-thought out.

Particularly Elrond's and Galadriel's.
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Very good. I am not a Boromir fan, and even I felt some pity for him too.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »