Reviews for Impressions or Almost Everyone adores Aragorn !
Laerien chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
I always admired Galadriel for her decision.

"Though I am doomed to diminish, their fruit will flourish." This sentence is beautiful.
GCJuliacs.com chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Very nice indeed, A/A from Galadriel's persepective at a very happy moment. I certainly adore Aragorn!
Raksha The Demon chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
"Though I am doomed to diminish, their fruit will flourish."

Excellent summation of the fall of the Elves and the rise of Men, with Arwen and Aragorn as the link between the races.
Laerien chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hi!

I like these little drabbles. To link Elros's choice with Arwen's was a very good idea.

And I remember when I wrote one and you said that you will never write drabbles. :o)
MusicDreamer7 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
I must say that you ought to be commended for attempting a drabble. This is an area of writing I've never done before. I must say that the drabble about Elrond seemed better to me than the one about Denethor. I think that may have to do with the fact that the latter was your first attempt at the genre of writing. Both are very nicely written though. Keep up the wonderful work.
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Denny, you should have just gone to Imladris yourself! I would have loved to have seen you dealing with Merry and Pippin on the trail, not to mention having the wizard you so dislike as well as your old rival "Thorongil" as your leaders. I think you would have been driven as mad as you were by the Palantir before the Fellowship had even made it to Moria.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
A very good drabble, liked the use of Elros instead of Celebrian as a symbol of the pain of Elrond's loss. After all, he will eventually get to see Celebrian again in Valinor, but think of how many centuries he has had to live without his beloved brother. It must pain him indeed to think of losing his only daughter in the same way.
Larner chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Am reviewing these over there, but wanted to confirm I'm enjoying them immensely.

Happy Boxing Day.
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Nice. Random, but nice. I don't like drabbles very much, but I commend you for trying your hand at them; it's more than I'd have done.
steelelf chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Not bad at all! First attempt at a drabble? I blush.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3